And… he said it; Stark Industries would soon be hers to run and maintain one day - and he didn't even have the nerve to ask her if she even wanted that option - but then again, she never answered any of his calls or texts to know if that's what he was trying to ask her about anyway. 

With that, the raven girl had suddenly heaved out the most wretched and angry scream that's ever been heard just from her angered temper, causing even the Crows that flew outside near the apartment building to croak and fly away as her shrill echoed all around the area of Queens apartments. "UGH!" 

Her life was already stressful enough, especially after seeing what happened to the Bodega across the street from her that was now burnt down and destroyed - which made her realize that both her and Peter could have died in there - leaving Mr. Delmar's store to be temporarily closed, which meant no more delicious sandwiches!

***

"Hey, Margot, since you call yourself Blue Raven… do you prey on eggs and nestlings of other Birds or human garbage to devour?" Ned had asked the raven girl, causing her to send him a glare. Both her, Ned and Peter were now in Gym class, wearing their blue clad MSST outfits, and all their geeky friend Ned Leeds could do was excitedly ask them a thousand, curious questions about their supernatural/armored abilities, and what they could do, when all they could tell him was "no" or "never." The trio, along with other high school students, had been sitting on the bleachers, watching a fitness video of the Patriotic, spangled Captain America himself, to whom was also claimed to be friends with their Gym Teacher, Coach Wilson, which neither of the students looked to as true, and just decided to laugh it off. 

"Hi, I'm Captain America…" He greeted, causing Margot to heave a sigh and rest her hand into the palm of her hand as if she were in a dreamlike state, seeing that she was drooling over this Patriotic Hottie, who talked from the old television screen playing in front of them, leaving Peter, who was sitting beside her to have a rolling look in his brown orbs and elbow her in the side to snap her out of her disgusting and straight up dirty thoughts, and watched Captain America continue. "Whether you're in a classroom or at home, you still have to exercise. And so today, my good friend, your gym teacher, will be having you all participate in the Captain America fitness challenge." 

"Thanks, Captain." Coach Wilson spoke to the recording of Captain America. "I'm pretty sure this guy is a war criminal now, but whatever. I have to show these videos, it's required by the state. Let's go."

A couple minutes had past, while the boys did sit-ups and other fitness acts in gym, and Margot had suddenly spotted Betty Brant, who was sitting on the bleachers with Liz Allan and other students, conversing, causing her to stroll over to them, leaving a frightened Betty to jump back at the sight of her presence, seeing that she could never forget the horrid and malevolent things that this raven-haired girl acted upon back on the Girls soccer team the other day, and it was completely unacceptable. 

"What do you want, Satan, to finish me off?" Betty said, having slight bitterness in her tone as the other students, who sat on the bench beside her to turn their heads to face the scene, causing Margot to heave a groan. "You already ruined Soccer this season!" 

The raven-haired girl frowned. "I think I have something to say to you." 

Betty scoffed. "Oh, yeah? Well, I don't wanna hear it…" 

"Betty," Liz, who was sitting beside the blonde interrupted, nudging her in the side with her elbow. "Just hear her out, okay?"