#23: Payback Time

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm?", the rose dude raised his eyebrow. "Why are covering such a wonderful view?", he gritted his teeth and let out his whip. He lashed it out at the brown-haired guy. Blood went out from his shoulder. "Hey", Seri tried to reach out to him. The celestial dragon whipped the brown head again. Seri knew that he really looked familiar. 

I shouldn't have taken you in. 

Seri stood in the middle and was whipped instead of the guy. 

"Whoops. Don't do that. You'd be a damaged toy that I haven't yet played with", the celestial dragon went near her. He held unto her clothes and then suddenly ripped them. Ussop felt his soul being taken away. If they cause another trouble, an admiral will come. The people staying in the cabin all looked away. "Bastard. What are you doing?!", the brown head guy clenched his fist. "What did you call me?", the rose dude let out a gun. He stared back at Seri whose eyes were just calm. Her scarlet red eyes seem to reflect blood. 

"You're a bad person", she commented. "Yes, dear. So why don't you be the good girl? Let's go to my place and enjoy the bliss of life", he touched his shoulder. "You're too loud and show a lot of emotions. You're a typical celestial dragon", Seri added. The rose dude was flustered and pointed his gun at her. "Showing emotions is a disgrace to the noblest celestial dragon so that means...you're just-", Seri was not yet finished when the trigger was pulled. Trafalgar used his ability to escape the place. 

They ended up near a river. Trafalgar removed his jacket and passed it to Seri. He's wearing a white top inside. 

"First, you owe me money for that boy. Now, you're picking a fight with the celestial dragon. Are you trying to be an apprentice of Strawhat-ya?", Trafalgar sighed. "That guy", Seri remembered how he stood up for her. "What will we do?! Kizaru, Fujitora might be on their way!!!", Ussop panicked. 

Even pets have names. 

Town Proper

Ussop sneaked into the town to get clothes for Seri to wear. They walked with Seri's hood covering her hair and some portion of her face. 

"Did you hear? They're going to execute someone in the town circle. I heard there's the two of them. One who insulted the celestial dragons and the one who didn't pay for the doctor's fee". 

Seri turn around. 

"My crew and Robin-ya must be in the ship already", Trafalgar said with an irritated voice. 

Ah. they said they're torturing them first. 

They might die from loss of blood and not from a gunshot. 

Seri clenched her fist. 

"Just so you know. We can't afford to be entangled with the celestial dragons or else we're not going to leave this island", Trafalgar lazily explained. "You can go ahead of me, Law-san", Seri stopped walking. "Even if you go there, you won't be able to do something", Trafalgar grunted. He looked back and saw that Seri is already running. "How hard-headed could she be?", he crossed his arms and watched her disappear from his sight. "We're doomed!", Ussop cupped his face. 

Town Circle

The brown head and Ono were chained on a post. There is already blood splattered on the ground.

"Just kill me and leave Ono out of this", he pleaded. Ono's face was messed up with tears and sweat.

"Oh. You want that?", the fat celestial dragon whipped Ono's back. He screamed in pain. "Stop it", someone spoke from the crowd. They all searched for it and saw a person in the hood. "Who are you?", the tall woman crossed her arms.

Seri removed her hoods and her white snow hair flowed out.

"Don't tell them who you are!!!", the brown head shouted.

"I'm glad that you were alive all this time", Seri had a weak smile with a sad look in her eyes. "Who are you to command us?", the fat celestial dragon prepared his gun and pointed it at her.

"I am-".

"Don't. Don't tell them who you are", Keanne, who is now a grown-up man shouted.

"Stop shouting, you foolish creature", the rose celestial dragon raised his gun and pointed it at his head. Seri managed to run towards them.

Bang!

Blood dropped on the ground.

"You...", Keanne's eyes widened. Seri pulled rose dude's gun and burrowed it in her stomach. After some time, the bleeding stopped.

"Oh no. You ruined my toy", the rose dude was furious. He was about to whip Seri but the guy carrying a long sword sliced the whip and thrust the sword to his neck.

Bepo and the rest appeared. "Go and escape with them", Trafalgar looked back.

"But", Seri tried to protest.

"I am the captain of the ship", Trafalgar said with a serious tone indicating that he should be obeyed.

Seri picklock the chains and freed the two.

Chapter end.