They put their things aside and we all left the room. I watched them play from the sidelines. I was kinda happy I was the only girl, up until Shimizu-san arrived.

Don't get me wrong, I admire her as another female individual. I get that any guy would like her, she's just perfect. I was just happy because Tanaka and Nishinoya would try to talk to me like I'm a princess that they should protect. That's how it always is for Shimizu-san.

Tanaka and Nishinoya immediately went up to their manager with wide spread smiles. They look happy.

"Shimizu-san you're pretty today as well!!" They said in unison. I smiled as I watched them. I felt someone approaching me so I turned around to see who it was.

"Jealous?" It was my brother.

"Of what?" I raised a brow at him. "I only— I only admire him that's all."

"Hmm, so then.. Why'd you sigh when you were watching them?" He smirked and messed with my hair. "You really think you could hide it from me, well then you're wrong."

"I never said anything about hiding it." I retorted, he laughed at me. "What?"

"You really like him, I could tell." I clicked my tongue.

"Just focus on the practice." He laughed and went back to his teammates.

I sat on the bench, sighing. I only said I admired him. Maybe tutoring him was a bad idea, maybe that's triggering all these feelings. I 'm really starting to like him, jealousy being the first emotion I get to feel.

I smiled as I could see how good he's become. Tanaka may be the type to start fights or challenges with other people but he's always reasonable. He stare down people who are below him. Well I guess too much faith in himself.

My mind fell blank, at one moment I couldn't think of anything. I wasn't able to.

"(Y/n)?" I looked up to see Tanaka. "Why are you spacing out?" He raised a brow, but then suddenly he smirked. "You like someone from the team, don't you?"

"H-H-Ha?! N-No that's n-not it!" I defensively said, waving and creating 'no' gestures with my arms.

"Hmm, who could it be?" It's you. "Don't tell me— You like Nishinoya?!" I heard my brother snicker. "Sawamura-san why are you laughing?"

"Nothing." My brother continued to laugh. This freaking kid.

The team was called back by their coach, I felt relieved that I was able to run away from the question.

I actually found out about something. Shimizu-san likes Tanaka. As another girl, I could tell. Even if she avoids him or ignores him, I could still see she likes him. I observe her every time they train.

Her eyes tell everything. But she's apparently very good when it comes to hiding her secrets. She could conceal even the slightest detail of her eyes. Sadly she couldn't conceal them from me, I'm very observant.

Days passed and the routine continued. I helped them study before and after their club activities, and I helped Tanaka during our class hours.

I was walking to class when I was approached by Tanaka himself.

"(Y/n)!!! I passed!" He showed me his exams and I just smiled. Damn they're barely passing grades but it was enough to push him through.

"Congrats, you could go to Tokyo." I smiled.

"Come with me." He grabbed my hand and brought me outside. He bought me milk from the vending machine and we sat on the bench near the field.

He kept on rambling about how excited he is to go to Tokyo, he also kept on thanking me for helping him. Saying that, if it weren't for me then he would've never been able to pass.

"Hey (Y/n) why don't you come too?" My eyes widened at his sudden question.

"I'm not a manager, and I'm not a part of the club. I can't use my connection with my brother just to come along." I explained.

"Then be a part of the team!" He enthusiastically said.

"I don't think I should, you already have enough managers." I said and he groaned.

"Tch, excuses." He drank from his soda. He then looked at me, his face was kinda close.

If you keep on doing this, I won't hold back.

"Why is your face close?"

"No reason just—" I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. I broke away and he was frozen. I furrowed my eyebrows and quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry." I stood up but he pulled me back down. "W-What do you want?"

"Why'd you kiss me?" His face is close again. "Don't you like Noya?" I raised a brow and I swear I'm this closing to actually getting mad, for no reason.

"If I liked him, then why would I kiss you?" We just looked at each others eyes. I kept it that way even though I'm already blushing.

"(Y/n), you're making things difficult." He looked away.

"It's because you like Shimizu-san, right? Then my bad—"

"You've been confusing me. I tried to assume you liked Nishinoya, but I kinda felt I was wrong. I already knew the answer but I denied it, because I like— liked someone. But you're messing things up." I don't know if I should be offended or what.

"Is that a bad thing—?"

"It's threatening. When you kissed me, my heart raced. What are you trying to do? Does your brother know?"

"Yes, he does. I like you Ryu. At first I only enjoyed how joyful you were even during difficult situations but tutoring you— things started to change. I actually wanted to stop, but I thought that if you didn't like me back, then I'd take advantage of the time I could have with you. Even if it's just for a short while." I said. "I'm being selfish."

I heard him sigh. I feel bad, I didn't want to confuse him. But I got selfish. My desire just grew bigger. I wanted to make a move, better than regretting I didn't do anything.

"(Y/n), I.." He groaned again, I looked at him and I wanted to cry. He looked at me and he started to panic. "D-Don't cry! S-Sawamura-san will kill me." He wiped the tears the moment they fell.

"Stop being nice if you don't plan on accepting, please." He gave an apologetic smile, but then he leaned in and kissed me. I don't know what he's doing but I just went along with it, I replied to every kiss he gave me.

"I'm not acting nice— I didn't say I didn't plan on accepting." He smiled at me. I smiled back, I feel so happy. He kissed me on the forehead.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. "M-Maybe you'll regret it."

"I'm serious right now. This relationship? I don't plan on ending it by any means." Does that mean? "From today on I'm your boyfriend." He smiled and I hugged him.

I just hope he's sure about his final answer. I hope that he won't take it back. Shimizu-san likes him and I know it.

Here's for tonight! It's kinda short but it's sweet right???? I'm sleepy so I have to end it here! Sorry if it's short hehe, but I hope you enjoyed this! Night sweethearts!