19 | A Story

Note: story telling time! :))) my thoughts are drifting again and I kinda made sort of a lengthy explanation of whatever reader felt I hope it's not too boring.

Not proofread.

--

"How do you feel?"

Mizushima is now sporting a white lab coat over his suit, hands in his pockets as he walk back and forth.

Insecure. You look at your naked body. And bloodthirsty. You said in your thoughts since you couldn't really speak because of the muzzle.

You know for a fact that you're back in the Mizushima Residence. The facility you're being imprisoned can be found underground. There are no windows so you couldn't tell if it's already dark or is the sun still setting.

"Oh I forgot you couldn't speak." Mizushima smiled smugly. You harshly gave a glare, trying to free your arms, the metal box rattled, but your effort remained futile as the lock kept a strong hold on you. "I would want to speak with you, but I remembered you bit your lip earlier, so I can't have that happening again."

Muffled words came from you as you tried to respond.

"What?" He placed a hand behind his ear, showing that he can't hear you. "I don't understand you."

I said go fuck your wrinkly ass. The glare on your eyes seemed to become intense as you kept staring, it didn't make Mizushima uncomfortable though. If it's not for this metal box around your hands, and the muzzle, he would have been dead already.

Thinking back to what happened earlier, you reckon that it's best if you had just killed him earlier. But, this part of your plan also works.

For a few seconds Mizushima is just there standing, staring at you. It felt creepy and weird since you're completely naked. Fortunately, he knows exactly where your eyes are.

"I'm bored. Are you bored?" He suddenly blurted out. Then, he grabbed a nearby chair, placed it in front of your glass room then sat down. "Let me tell you a story."

To think that this old man's personality completely turned into a 360. When you knew him as Nobuhiko Mizushima, he appeared frail and well spoken. But now that he didn't have to pretend anymore, Mizushima Arata is like a child in an old man's body. He spoke playfully and put out a careless character. Although he's like that, you learned not to underestimate him, after all he's the CEO.

Tilting your head as a sign that you're confused, you bet you look stupid. You're definitely going to list this as one of the things he owes you.

"Ok," he beamed, "let me tell you my story as the CEO."

No thanks. You thought, hoping that the grimace on your face is enough to tell him that.

He blinked. "Not interested?" Then, he smiled. "Don't care. I'm going to start.."

"I was really young, you know, maybe about 18? When my parents died, it's not sad because I hate them, and then I was appointed as the new CEO for the Mizushima Inc. I was pretty young so I easily got bored of running a whole illegal business," he shrugged, "..so I decided to wander around to find new hobbies. That's when I met Mori-sensei. Then I decided to become a doctor after hearing so much interesting stories from him. Being an underground doctor, you get to gain a lot of information from your intoxicated patients so it's fun."

"One day though, Mori-sensei found a little girl from the street. He knew I owned an organization so he handed me the little girl to make use of her." The smile on his face turned sinister. You have a clear picture of who might that girl be. "But you know what? I have no idea what to do with her, so I decided to dump her back into the streets. It was late at night and she's just there, following me without questions. She's very smart you know, she knows I'm going to abondon her. Just when I was about to walk away for good, a man approached her."