00 | Prologue

Dazai Osamu has some things he hates, for example, he hates being in pain. He also hates Chuuya, and he also hates going up to the top floor where the Boss resides. It's good if those things happen once at a time, but now he's experiencing those three things he hate at the same time. His new wound from the latest mission is aching and his head feel like it's being ripped apart. Chuuya stood beside him with a glare and the two are on their way to Mori's office.

"This sucks." Dazai muttered under his breath, but he made sure it was loud enough for the red head to hear.

"Definitely!" Chuuya barked. "Why do I have to work with you again, bandage wasting machine?!"

"Believe it or not, I don't even want to work with you, Chuuya." Dazai groaned and continue to walk as the elevator opened to Mori's floor. "You're always so loud and barbaric, but then I must admit that you're helpless without me."

An irk mark appeared on Chuuya's forehead and he suddenly had the urge to kick the bandaged man to oblivion. And he did, Chuuya gives into his temptation, whether it is a fine wine or beating the shit out of Dazai. But, the brunette quickly duck and skipped forward leaving Chuuya's legs up in the air. "Don't bother, I'm now familiar with your thrust and techniques. Also, I have a raging forehead and I don't want you to make it worse."

"Huh?! I could knock you to sleep right now, that way you can't feel a single ounce of headache."

"Yeah yeah." Dazai didn't feel like arguing anymore, so he merely dismisses Chuuya with a wave. More importantly, they are now facing the door to Mori's office. The two men guarding quickly step forward and asked for their names, Dazai uttered his name and they were quickly let inside.

"You called for us, boss."

Dazai cringed at the sight of the Port Mafia Boss carrying a frilly dress while running around the long table and all the while chasing a half naked little girl. Of course this shouldn't be strange for Dazai as he knew of his mentor's obsession towards his Elise-chan but everything about Mori makes Dazai cringe and he can't help but be disgusted. If other people could see this, Mori would have been branded as a pedophile.

"Ah yes." The raven haired man stopped on his tracks, he placed the frilly dress on a nearby chair and retreated to his desk. Elise was finally able to breath and decided to grab the dress and toss it aside then started ripping it to shreds while muttering 'I don't want to wear this, it's not red'. Suddenly, darkness engulfed the entire office as the windows were covered by the metallic shield Mori would put down whenever he has something confidential to talk about.

"I have a rescue mission for you two." Mori smiled noncholantly as he put both of his elbows on the desk, his fingers intertwine in front of him.

"If it's a rescue mission, I could handle it alone." Chuuya started as he glare at Dazai.

"Are you sure about that? I believe your brute force is not enough for this one, Chuuya-kun. Dazai-kun is an essential part of this rescue, I guarantee that without him you wouldn't be able to pull this off." Mori smiled. "As for you Chuuya-kun, your role is to protect."

"Tsk. Why am I lumped in protecting this piece of shit." Chuuya muttered under his breath.

"So, what is this mission?" Dazai asked. Mori didn't say anything, he only tossed a brown folder to the brunette's direction. Dazai was quick to catch it and his eyes shine with curiosity upon landing his eyes on it. Chuuya was curiously looking at it too as Dazai opened the folder then started reading it's contents.

"I see." The brunette breathed out as he was done, he closed the folder and tossed it to Chuuya's direction for the red head to read. "The protection you're talking about is not for the person we need to rescue."