06 | The Japanese House

"Unit one surround the perimeter as soon as the surveillance cameras are hacked, make sure nobody escapes. Our intel says that 15 people are guarding the outside of the house, 10 on the frontyard, 5 on the backyard. Unit two will infiltrate and knock the the guards on the front. Make sure they do not sound the alarm. Unit three will enter the house, shoot the men only to bind them but don't kill them. We need to bring them back for interrogation. Unit four and five will stand by outside with me. Make sure no one escapes, especially the Boss."

"Yes Ma'am!" Your men scattered around after the briefing of the mission. They all went around to prepare their weapons and then you were again left alone in your office. The sun is now setting, it's good, you prefer to commence the operation during the night.

Feeling the cold metal of the ring on your finger, you suddenly found yourself flicking the fang in and out. Mori gave this to you as a reward for joining the mafia. Ironic, you dislike the man but kept the ring as a companion. It's handy most of the time, just flick the fang on the ring, brush your thumb over it and you'll be bleeding and your ability would come in play.

The door to your office opened and one of your men stood outside, he bowed and stepped in.

"Ma'am, the car is ready."

-

One car and three vans were needed for the operation, the three vans took separate routes as not to alarm the enemy if three shady vans simultaneously parked in front of their house. The car you're in drove a little farther from the van. "Fifteen minutes to destination."

"Good."

Your hand darted to the earpiece in your left ear, and to the gun strapped in your holster, then you felt the knife tucked on the other side. The fifteen minutes seems like an hour, it passed so slowly which made you feel uneasy. You just wished nothing will go wrong so that you can finally catch the Mizushima's.

"We have arrived, Ma'am."

Just as you instructed, the van and your car parked a couple blocks away from the house. You got out and you saw the other two vans from afar, glancing the area, you found that the house is indeed near the highway at the foot of the mountain. Conveniently, no other houses are nearby, only a shrine. The house is indeed japanese, a large traditional japanese mansion with one storey only. The plot is wide and it can indeed house an organization.

"How much longer?" You asked the hacker inside the car, he fumbled with his laptop hitting a few buttons here and there.

"Approximately, in about 7 minutes Ma'am."

You let him be so that he can concentrate with his work, you saw that he's connecting throught the surveillance system of the house and it loaded until it reached one hundred. The screen lit up with a green sign indicating that it was successful, he pushed a few buttons and then glanced at you. "I have now hacked into the cameras." As he pressed enter, the surveillance appeared on his screen. "I tampered with it so that they will see the same scenery for the next 3 hours."

Nodding, you pressed on your earpiece. "Commence the Operation."

You heard multiple footsteps and the sound of guns clicking, Unit one is surrounding the perimeter. "Perimeter secured." Came into your earpiece. Unit two followed without haste, they tied a rope on their waist and connected the other end on the top of the wall. They swiflty climbed their way through the wall of the house and disappeared inside. "Infiltration successful."

The next thing you heard on your earpiece was the sound of bodies hitting each other, groaning and bodies landing on the ground. You walk up to Unit three standing at the front gate waiting for the signal to enter. A few minutes later, your earpiece buzzed. "Frontyard secured."