"So what's the word or the phrase?" I asked, now understanding why he needed the pen and paper. He quickly scribbled on the paper before pushing it towards me.

"Don't worry, reading it won't affect you," he reassured as I scanned the ink on the paper.

It read,

'you're our concealed weapon.'

"That's the phrase?" I asked, Alec nodded in reply before telling me to keep the piece of paper safe with me. 

"Anyway, don't worry about that for just a moment as I would like to explain some other things to you. You see, I was forced into this just as much as you have been. My dad - your uncle - wanted to get me involved in this, so he had me hypnotised too."

"Have you ever, you know, killed anyone?"

"Yes. 13 people, apparently, and believe me I am not proud of it." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Now I think i should explain the whole thing between your parents as it is linked. A little time ago, before your mom left you guys, your dad made a very, very big mistake. Your mom begged him not to get you involved with this co operation, but your dad got into a major bust up with a guy in London. Someone by the name of Des, I think, although I'm not certain as it is meant to be confidential. Anyway, your dad decided that he was going to bring you into this as you were the next child throughout the co operation to turn 16. Your dad didn't have a choice and well, when your mom found out, she left." He looked at me, sadness clouded over him and I could tell that he felt guilty about everything.

"What about all the times my dad was in hospital? And you too?"

"Fights. Tasks. That sort of thing. We don't always come out untouched" He chuckled. I nodded my head in understanding, but I was still shocked and wanted to know more.

"Alec, is there a way to reverse the hypnosis?" I asked curiously.

He nodded before replying, "Yes, the hypnotist that originally hypnotised you can reverse it..." He paused, "but with him knowing that you're related to your dad, he won't help you..." He stopped.

"Alec, is there something else?"

He looked at me hesitantly but gave in, "Yes... There is another way to reverse it..." He paused once again. I looked at him to reassure him, pushing him mentally a little. "An accident, that causes damage to the body, more importantly, to the head, can reverse it." He sighed ,and then something clicked.

"That's why you were in hospital for two months, you tried reversing it that way." I gasped, he nodded in reply. "And did it work?"

"It did, but I nearly died. Please don't do it. It's too risky." He begged. I nodded as I had no intentions of causing myseld an accident to reverse this. I'll find another way around this. "Do you have anymore questions about this? I don't want to overload you with all of this but if it's gonna eat away at that brain of yours then I want to tell you as much as I can."

"I do have some more questions, actually. Do you think that the texts I was getting before are linked to this? And also, do you remember when you said something like 'if there's something I don't want to go through with in the future, I should do everything I can to prevent it'? That was about all of this right?"

"Yes." He sighed. "The texts were in a way, from your dad, but it was someone at headquarters who were sending them because he was with you when two of them were sent to you. And yes again, I hope you know that I have been looking out for you from day one." I laughed at the fact that this co operation use the word 'headquarters', it makes it sound less realistic but I know that this is no joke.