43

Maya's P.O.V

Entering the dining area in a quick pace I couldn't help but look around frantically for my mate and when our eyes met I couldn't help the overwhelming feeling of pure joy, finally he found me.

"Mine!" He growls loudly as his arms envelope my upper body and sparks fly, every part of our bodies that touch feels like magic. He uses his index finger to lift my head up and when our eyes meet once again my heart begins to flutter , I can't help but love his beautiful ocean blue orbs , his beach blonde hair cut to perfection on the sides and a little long in the front , curling close to his eyes, his arched dark eyebrows , plump pink lips and gorgeously structured face. He starts moving in , his intention to kiss me and I eagerly wait but everything is interrupted when Zendea nearly falls to the ground, thankfully Sebastian catches her in time but my mate himself nearly leaped to catch her.

Sebastian takes Zendea home and tells us to carry on with dinner. Once he's gone Moundrin pack members steal my mate away , to congratulate him I guess and my pack does the same.

"Eep! I can't believe your mate is a Moundrin pack member , I'm so happy for you." Kylie says hugging me to death, I give her a squeeze back while blushing just thinking about my mate. I don't even know his name. Time passes while me and the girls chat over dinner , laughing about stupid stuff and talking about mates , out of nowhere I feel a luring tap on my shoulder and by the look on Kylie's face I already know who it was. I turn around slowly and meet my mates eyes, he offers me a small smile while offering me his hand.

"Can we talk?" He asks and his voice is like music to my ears. I nod my head yes and take his hand , allowing him to lead me wherever he wants. Once we're sitting comfortably by the fire he turns to me and my heart flutters, he is so handsome.

"Hi." He smiles at me and I offer him a small smile as well.

"H-Hi." I stutter like an idiot. He takes my hand and yanks me , positioning me on his lap and when I land with a soft thud he releases a growl. He wastes no time as he slips his hand into my hair and pushes me to him , capturing my lips with his. The moment our lips touch it's as if a fire ignites within me, a fire of pure hunger , lust and desire, the kiss doesn't take long to get heated and with every passing second it's as if his hunger for me grows rapidly. Roughly sucking on my bottom lip he gives it a gentle bite causing me to moan and he takes that opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth, completely dominating it. He tastes every inch of my mouth and his hands begin roaming my body , he moves from my mouth to my neck , in between my breasts and back to my mouth again while leaving seductive hickies. My moans fill the quiet room as I leave myself at the mercy of this man and out of nowhere I feel his finger run through my wet core causing me to moan out loud.

"Wouldn't wanna let the whole house hear your sweet cries now would we sugar." He says with his raspy voice and when he kisses me he plunges his finger inside of me, I moan into his mouth as he plays with my clit slipping in and out of me gently and I throw my head back when he adds a second finger picking up his pace. In a quick yet gentle pace he pumps into me curling his fingers and hitting my g-spot all the while keeping me quiet with his lips. I finally feel my orgasm build up and when it's at it's tipping point he thrusts into me with a third finger making me cum. After calming down from my high I shyly watch my mate as he licks his fingers clean of my juices, giving me one last kiss before he stands and puts me on my feet.

"You taste so sweet." He whispers into my ear and a shiver runs down my spine, wrapping his arms around my waste he looks at me as if studying my features and I do the same. After some time passes I build up the courage to speak.

"What's y-your name?" His lips curve into a smirk.

"Damien, Damien Lopez. What's yours baby?" He asks putting his forehead on mine.

"Maya Davids."

"Well .. you're my mate Maya Davids." He kisses me softly.

"Y-Yes." I manage to say.

"Would you be willing to talk some more baby?" I nod my head yes and he gestures for me to sit down, following after. Five minutes into our conversation I ease into him and become comfortable immediately, we stay up talking for hours about us , our childhood, friends and family, even about our exes. He even tells me about this one ex who broke his heart by rejecting him after she led him on , she toyed with him for months then just .. left him. What a bitch ! I would never do that to him. As the sun takes yet another peek at the world I gently take Damiens hand and lure him out onto the terrace to watch the sunrise, when he wraps his arms around me I lean into his chest breathing out softly.

"This feels .. right." He says kissing the top of my head. A small smile creeps onto my lips.

"It does."

________________________________
Andddddd Lucifer has a soul 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Hey my babies ☺️, don't go getting mad now, it's only the beginning cause y'all are still gonna get hella mad 🌚. Still love you.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

- zendea ❤️