59

Sebastian's P.O.V

Zendea's been gone for almost three weeks to help out at the shelter. When she told me she wanted to run the shelter I was more than happy but a bit torn as well when I heard she'd be gone for more than a week, to rebuild it for the wolves that live there. She was right though, the shelter was in bad condition and it needed to be revamped so the people living in it could be safe and comfortable. Even though I miss her a lot, I'm glad she's not here because it gives me the opportunity to finish a secret project of my own.

"Where would you like this couch set up Alpha?" One of my men ask.

"Put it in the living room Austin, just make sure you guys look at the blueprints to make sure you're doing everything right." I suggest.

"Yes Alpha." Looking around, a small smile creeps itself onto my lips, we're almost done. I feel my chest fill up with pride and accomplishment.

"Sebastian?" Zendea mind links me.

"Hey kitten."

"Hey .. where are you?"

"Why do you ask baby?"

"Because I'm at the house silly but you're not here, Kylie says she hasn't seen you today either so I was a little worried. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine kitten. I'm on my way to the house okay."

"Okay." Shifting I race to the pack house and get there in a short span of time, quickly making my way to the house her sweet scent greets me before her beautiful brown eyes do. She wastes no time and jumps into my arms,  planting soft kisses all over my face, causing me to laugh.

"I missed you an awful lot." She says still kissing me.

"And I'm guessing that is why you're showering me with so much affection huh?" I tease.

"Yes sir." She whispers in my ear and I stiffen.

"Kitten." I warn and she throws a smirk my way.

"Food first and then .. dessert." Taking my hand she leads me to the kitchen.

"How have you already finished cooking?"

"Well, when I got home early to surprise you you weren't here so I thought I'd surprise you with something else. One of your favourite meals, plus I was a little worried and cooking helps calm me." Making my way to her I wrap my arms around her small frame and kiss her neck softly, earning a soft moan from her.

"I didn't mean to worry you." Turning in my arms she plants a kiss on my lips and I can't help but deepen it. Pulling her closer to me I bite her lower lip and her lips part, letting me lunge my tongue into her mouth, devouring her. I'm quick to pick her up and sit her down on the island, wrapping her legs around me I make my way to the bedroom.

"But what about dinner?!" She giggles.

"Dinner can wait." I slowly put her on the bed and take my time with pealing her clothes off. She helps me out of my shirt and jeans. "Lay down for me baby." I command. Capturing her lips I start leaving a trail of wet kisses as I make my way down her neck and breasts, when I lick over one of her hard nipples she released a soft moan, so I take that as permission to suck it into my mouth, hard but slow. I play with her other nipple, squeezing it and pulling on it.

"Ahh." She released another moan. Releasing her nipples I run my finger softly over her core and it immediately coats my fingers with her wetness, I graze her lips, covering them with her juices and devour her plump lips soon after. Gently stretching each of her legs, I push them back to go over her shoulders, cuffing her ankles to each pole. "Ohhh." She murmurs when I dip my tip into her warm wet core, I continuously put my tip in but not my full cock, torturing her.