39

Zendea's P.O.V

Snuggling closer to Sebastian's warm body, his arm wraps tighter around me. I could stay like this all day. My eyes flutter open as the morning light hits my face , I look up to Sebastian and see that he's still asleep so I take this time to take a good look at him.

From his perfectly cut jawline, the scar that goes through his right eyebrow , his sexy morning black hair, pink lips and his gorgeous buff chest. He is the most gorgeous man I have ever laid my eyes on and the sexiest, I can't believe he's mine and only mine. I mean how did I get so lucky ? To have a mate who would do anything to see me happy.

I draw small circles on his chest while I hum a lullaby that my mother used to sing to me as a child.

"Well Good morning to you too kitten." I hear Sebastian say, startling me. His groggy voice is so sexy, hearing him chuckle makes me assume that it's because of my now tinted cheeks.

"Good morning." I say softly.

"How about we take a shower and then I'll make us some breakfast."

"Okay." I say grabbing the covers to cover my naked body.

"Can't be shy now baby, I've seen every inch of your delicious body. Tasted it too." He says smirking at me, making me sink deeper into embarrassment.

"Sebastian!" I gasp. Getting up I can't help but hiss from the pain.

I am sore.

Sebastian hurries to my side with worried eyes.
"Sore?" He asks and I nod my head yes.
"Did I hurt you last night?" A soft smile makes its way onto my lips and peck his. He's worried.

"You were perfect." I say.

"So Good then?" He says in a proud tone , I shake my head and choose to slowly head to the bathroom. Turning on the shower I peal the covers off my body and step in, shortly after, a very naked Sebastian joins me and all the memories from last night come flooding back.

I feel Sebastian's arms wrap around my waist and sparks fly , I lean into him as he licks and sucks my lobe.

"Thinking about me?" He whispers into my ear.

"Yes." I moan and rub my ass on his already hard member. He groans and his hand slides down my stomach reaching my core. His finger dips into my already wet core and I moan once again. He begins to thrust his finger into me and adds another one shortly after, taking my breath away. My walls tighten around his fingers and soon after I cum, trying not to moan too loudly.

He turns me around and I watch him suck his fingers dry. As the hot water envelopes every inch of our bodies I drink Sebastian in , in all his glory and push my hair back. Lowering my body I get on my knees under his hard stare and wrap my hand around his long and thick shaft. His chest rumbles and I lick his tip. He tastes so good! I wrap my eager lips around his shaft and immediately suck him into my waiting mouth.

His hand roughly wraps around my hair and he starts bobbing my head in a slow pace.

"Let me fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." He says hitting the back of my throat. I relax my mouth and open it wider, allowing him more access. Deeper and deeper I feel him go into my mouth , I gag a little and my eyes water as he owns it. I look up at him while I satisfy him. His parted lips that release grunts of pleasure and his shut eyes are simply perfection to me, he is perfection. His cum hits the back of my throat and his eyes open meeting mine.

"Swallow." And I gladly do, I swallow every drop and lick my lips. He offers me a hand and lifts me to my feet , wasting no time in lifting me up and entering me as I wrap my legs around his waist. A loud moan leaves my lips and Sebastian starts thrusting into me.