16

Sebastian's P.O.V

After she fell asleep in my arms I picked her up and laid her on my bed , putting a blanket over her. I've been staring ever since. No matter how hard I try I just can't take my eyes off of her , she is the most beautiful creation I have ever laid my eyes on.

I can't help but get captivated by her smooth caramel skin that I could touch all day , her long black curly hair that sprawls all over my pillows like a treasure map , her toned yet thick curvy body that can put any man to his knees , her luscious pink lips I can't help but want to kiss and suck all day long and her eyes , her beautiful and illuminating hazel brown orbs. She is true perfection. I want to be immune to her beauty and this magnetic pull but I'm finding it rather difficult.

I hear a light knock coming from the door so I get up and head to the door, opening it slightly and sliding out then close it.

"Sir lunch is served." Keke says offering a small smile.

"Thank you Keke but I think I'll pass on lunch." I say then turn to open the door but she stops me.

"Sitting and staring at her as she sleeps won't feed you, come eat. The Luna isn't going anywhere." She says trying to sound stern.

"My mind is having a hard time understanding that." She could be a figment of my imagination.

She releases a breath. "Sebastian, I have watched you grow from a hopeful small boy into this emotionless and closed off big, strong man. I've also been here to witness all the horrible things your father has done to you , he broke your spirit and I made the mistake of standing by and doing nothing but .. I'm not going to do that anymore. I care for you deeply and I won't let anyone hurt you, including yourself, so come eat and let the poor girl be." She yanks my hand down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I never wanted this you know, a mate and I still don't think I do, but when I'd see Jake and Kylie looking so happy and at peace with one another I started thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But - "

"But nothing." Keke interrupts me as she makes her way to my side of the island , holding my hand she sits down. "You have gone through things no child should ever go through and no man either. I know your father hurt you but it's time you started being happy don't you think? If she chooses to, let her love you and care for you, show her who you really are."

"She'll run if I do." I say quickly.

"The bond between two mates can never truly be broken, even when a mate is rejected they still feel their mate in their soul , always." She explained.

I can't tell her who I really am because I know if I do she'll fear me then eventually, leave me. I'll tell her eventually just not now.

Getting up I take my half eaten meal and put it in the oven. "Let me go check on her." I tell Kiki as I head up the stairs , reaching my door I pause, maybe I should put her in her own room. I doubt her and I sharing a bed will be a good idea.

Slowly opening the door I slip into my room and close the door behind me. I turn and to my surprise I see an empty bed , disappointment quickly washing over me but then I hear the shower running.

I slowly approach my bathroom and hear her humming a sweet melody with her soothing voice, she can easily make our pups fall asleep. Wait WHAT ! I only just met the girl and I'm already thinking about pups? Pushing my thoughts aside I slowly open the door and walk in , her back is to the the glass door but I can still see her.

There's steam everywhere and even some covering the shower walls. As she washes her hair all I can do is stare , her body is covered in water droplets. When she moves back her ass comes into contact with the cold glass making her gasp , as she moves so does her ass , going up and down and immediately all I want is to pull her out of this damn shower , throw her on the bed and spread those cheeks wide only to thrust into her roughly. Making her scream my name.