62

Luna Justine's P.O.V

I have been patient but it's already been two weeks and I feel as though I am about to burst. I know she wants to go at her own pace but I just don't understand why she hasn't announced to the pack that she is with child.

"Luna?" Rebecca, one of the pack nurses, calls for me. I get up and get into the room. "Are you feeling okay today? You're usually more attentive.

"Oh I'm fine dear, I just have a lot on my mind." I smile softly.

"Well as I keep saying that you might have less on your plate if you confided in your son about what's been going on."

"I know, I just don't want to worry him because me being a little sick could be nothing."

"And if it's something?" You know I really wish Rebecca was intimidated by me like everyone else, maybe she wouldn't be challenging me right now.

"Then I'll tell him but for now I'd like to get all my facts straight before worrying everyone."

"But-"

"Rebecca this conversation is over, permanently." With a stern tone she backs down and I release a frustrated sigh. After she runs tests and takes a sample of my blood, we finish up and I decide to call Zendea to see if she wouldn't mind a late breakfast. "This is beautiful, it just takes my breath away." After deciding to have breakfast at their new home, Zendea suggests to give me a tour.

"I fall in love with it everyday." She says laughing. "Come, breakfast is right out here." Stepping onto the patio I can't help but snicker.

"Oh my." She blushes.

"I know, I may have over did it. I was just a little nervous so I kind of prepared a bit of everything." She says nervously, how sweet of her.

"Oh you poor thing, this must have taken you quite a while to make."

"A little bit but I honestly didn't mind, I needed something to do." We sit down and grab our plates.

"Well lucky for you I am the one Sebastian got his big appetite from." We share a laugh then eventually dish up. We converse over the usual.

"Sebastian will be home any minute now." She announces after receiving a message. And right on que I hear the front door and he comes to join us.

"Well this a lovely site, my two favourite gals in one place, enjoying themselves."

"Hi honey." She gives him a quick peck before sitting back down. I can tell they're communicating through mind link because right before they speak Zendea gives him a firm nod and I assume they're about to tell me what I already know.

"Mother, Zendea and I have something to tell you." They smile at each other.

"I'm pregnant." She announces and I smile.

"Finally." I exclaim and their faces scrunch with confusion.

"What?" Zendea asks.

"I am so glad that you two decided to tell me, I thought I was going to burst from keeping this to myself or pretending as if I didn't know." We all laugh.

"You knew?!" They say in union and I nod.

"I am so happy for you both! I can't wait to be a grandma." I say getting up to go give them a hug.

Zendea's P.O.V

"I can't believe your mother knew this whole time!" I exclaim, after telling Luna Jacobs that Sebastian and I are expecting a baby she kept me busy with questions and suggestions and baby advice. She was so happy that I just couldn't stop her and to be honest, I didn't mind the ambush because besides cleaning this big house or reading a book I literally have nothing to do. The shelter doesn't need me right now and I can't ask Kylie to keep me entertained all the time.

"Leave it to my mother to figure out the only secret I've ever kept." Sebastian chuckles. "I am sorry though."

"Don't be, I don't mind, I mean it's not like I have anything else to do." I shrug and his face turns sour. "No! Don't give me that face, I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just voicing my thoughts." Offering him a small smile.

"No it's not that, I just realised that you're right, all I do is keep you cooped up in this house so of course you're loosing your mind."

"I am." I laugh.

"You know, before we met you worked at the restaurant so-" And I cringe at the thought of working with Amara. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby." I give his hand a tight squeeze.

"Do you want to do that again?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Do what ? Work in a restaurant? Well I actually wouldn't mind-" He laughs. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Baby I'd never suggest for you to work as a waitress, sure, before we met but not now. I was actually kind of thinking that you .. maybe run the restaurant instead?" He asks nervously, I make a puppy dog face then laugh, jumping into his arms. "Is that a yes?"

"That is a big yes! But .."

"Oh no."

"I was thinking more in terms of creating something of my own? Something that I can fully own you know."

"I am fully behind this but I just feel like there is more to it than you're tell me, is there a specific reason why?"

"There is, don't get me wrong , I admire that you're this successful and powerful business man-"

"Thank you." He interrupts and I shake my head, jokingly.

"It's just that restaurants, hotels, trading companies? That's your thing and I'm sure that if I step into that department people will automatically think that whatever I will accomplish will be because of you."

"Bullshit, you will have earned it through hard work."

"Yes but they won't know that, look, I just want to have my own identity first, build my strong foundation and make something of myself. Or I'll just live in your shadow all my life as the girl who married a rich Alpha and benefited from HIS success."

"I hear you and I'm sorry this is the situation we are in right now, a situation where you can't accept my help because you're afraid people will belittle you." He kisses my forehead.

"Don't be sorry, you worked really hard to be as successful as you are and you should be proud of yourself, I know I am. And I never said anything about not accepting your help, I would love your help, wherever you can offer it. I just said I can't step into the line of work you do." I smirk.

"Good. So, what were you thinking of doing?" He asks.

"I was actually thinking of partnering up with Apple and designing a new phone."
________________________________
Our baby's finding her own way in the world!

Hope you guys liked it 🥰

- Klyde 🧡