38

Sebastian's P.O.V

"Hands against the wall kitten." I growl walking to her. She obeys immediately and puts her hands on the wall, I cuff her hands on either sides of the bed making her face fall on the pillow. "Ass in the air baby." She lifts her ass into the air and I can't help but spank her ass ,watching it jiggle in response. She moans at my actions so I repeat it earning another moan from her beautiful, pink, plump lips.

I slide my hard cock across her wet pussy and ass. "Ohh." She lets out.

"Let me have her." Jax barks inside my head.

"Kitten." I say repeating what I just did. She moans out a yes. "Jax wants to take control, must I let him?" I dip my cock inside her pussy and she shutters.

"Y-Yes." With her permission I let Jax take control.

SMACK!

"Ahh" she cries out. God I love hearing her cries and pleas. I walk to the nightstand and grab the leather whip, walking back to her waiting ass.

"You're gonna count for me okay angel?" I calmly explain to her and she nods in response. I smirk.

WHIP

"Words!" I bark.

"Yes!" She screams out. I softly rub her now red ass.

WHIP

"O-one." She quivers as the whip comes down on her ass, hard.

WHIP
WHIP
WHIP

"N-nineteen." She stutters as her tears stain the silk pillow. My cock can't help but harden even more at the sight before me.

WHIP

"T-twenty!" She screams as the last whip hits her the hardest. I rub her ass soothingly and feel her juices dripping down in between her legs.

"Who's wet for daddy? ." I ask squeezing her now purple ass and this makes her hiss.

"I a-am daddy." Dipping my cock into her wet core, she moans.

"Zendea, you're so lewd. Do you want daddy's cock buried inside your wet core that badly?" I ask dipping it in and out slowly, driving her crazy.

"Yes please daddy."

"Beg." I command.

"Please daddy." I continue teasing her.

"Please d-daddy , please put is inside of me." She quivers. "Daddy pleas-" I thrust into her , burying myself deep inside her and she cries out.

"That's right baby, cry out for me. Cry out like the dirty whore that you are." I grunt thrusting into her hard and fast. The more she moans the deeper I go , picking up my speed. God she feels so good. "Who's daddys little whore." I ask thrusting into her.

"I am!" She screams out trying to catch her breath, I feel her walls close in on me and I quickly pull out. I ignore her protests and release her right arm , turning her around so she's on her back. Climbing on top of her again I wrap her legs around my neck and thrust into her again. "Yes!" She screams out as I thrust into her over and over again, as I watch her slightly parted lips , tightly shut eyes and bouncing breasts I'm mesmerized by her beauty. "Harder daddy !" She begs and I give her exactly what she asks for. I lower one of her legs and bury myself deeper into her. Her mouth forms an O and she grips the sheets. G-spot.

"Look at me!" I bark and her eyes peel open , our eyes lock as I fuck the shit out of her. "I want you to watch as I fuck you! As I own your tight pussy and make you mine." Her eyes gloss over with tears and I increase my speed. "You're MINE do you understand." I growl. "Fucken mine!" Her eyes roll back and flutter, threatening to close. "Don't you fucken dare Zendea, keep those eyes open." She slowly opens her eyes and I wrap my hand around her neck bringing her to me , my canines come out and I sink them deep into her flesh claiming her. She screams out my name as she cums , I keep fucking her as she rides her orgasm intensifying it and cuming myself. After burying my seeds deep inside her I rip my canines out of her and watch as her back hits the bed.

I take my cock out of her and walk to the bathroom to get a warm wet towel, cleaning her up and myself I put the towel back and lay next to her. She snuggles closer to me and throws her leg over my leg, I wrap an arm around her and listen as her breathing steadies.

"You are perfection." I whisper to her , I feel her smile against my chest and kiss her head. As her soft snores fill our room I can't help but feel content right now , I can't believe she's mine and that I finally marked her. She is pure perfection, the best thing that's ever happened to me so far and I know my feelings for her are growing rapidly, I may not be ready to say the L word but I do know that I adore her.

"She is pretty special isn't she?" Sebastian says and I hum in agreement.

"Put me back in control Jax." He demands.

"Not yet. Let me enjoy holding her in my arms a little longer." He agrees and I pull Zendea closer to me. I take this time to look at her , like really look at her. From her now curly black hair , her perfectly plump lips , light freckles, small nose to her smooth caramel skin and perfect round ass. She's everything I've ever wanted and needed. I have never met anyone who captivates me the way she does, as every day passes I get more and more spell bound by her.

If only she knew how beautiful she was , how she holds the attention of every being the moment she steps into a room, without even trying. She's a Goddess, my goddess. There is nothing I wouldn't do to see that gorgeous smile of hers and I'll make sure she's the happiest woman in the world.
________________________________Please don't forget to vote and comment, love you guys☺️.

- Klyde ❤️