23

Sebastian's P.O.V

".. I'm going to reject her." I say to Jake over the phone.

"Sebastian don't do this , it's a mistake and you know it." It probably is a mistake but I have to do this to protect her from myself and what happened now is evident. I don't respond and just hang up.

Heading upstairs I slowly approach my room and notice that the door is slightly open, I rush inside and immediately see some of Zendea's clothes on the floor with the closet half empty. "Shit!" Rushing downstairs I take out my phone and call Henry , he picks up immediately.

"Where is she!" I growl into the phone as the elevator doors close.

"She is safe at Miss Amara's house sir." Henry says calmly.

"Take me there now!" I say hanging up the phone. When I get outside the car door is already open , I get in and Henry closes the door. She left , I don't blame her but .. she left.
The car comes to a stop and I can see Amara's house, without even waiting for Henry to open the door I bolt out, rush to the door and enter without knocking. "Zendea!" I shout out, Amara comes into view with her eyes widened and the minute she sees me I see the rage in her eyes.

"No !" She yells putting up her hand to signal me to stop. "I don't know what you did to her but I do know that you hurt her , a lot." I get closer to her and try to control my breathing.

"Amara where is she." I ask trying to keep calm.

"I don't have to tell you a damn thing Sebastian." She spits out.

I release a low growl as I grab her neck and lightly squeeze it. "Watch your tone when speaking to me. Where the fuck is she!" I bark into the side of her face. Struggling to breathe she scratches at my hand and I let her go causing her body to make a loud thud. She coughs and tries to catch her breath.

"S-she left, I don't know w-where to." I hit the wall out of frustration and my fist goes through, yanking my fist out I turn to the door and leave. When I'm about to get into the car I stop , her sent hits my nostrils and I whiff the air. I close the car door and start running, her scent leads me to the exit of the city and close to the woods, the more I run the stronger it gets but then I feel a sharp pain on my left shoulder. Someone's hurting her , I start sprinting as I follow her scent praying that nothing happens to her.

After a while another sharp pain hits my abdomen making me stop , I know this pain , it's the feeling of a silver bullet. "Fuck!" Commanding Jax, I shift and make a run for it. I try to mind link her wolf but I get nothing. Dammit ! I feel something piercing through my skin and I howl in pain , they're killing her. I push myself to run faster and try to mind link her wolf again but still nothing, if I lose her I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself.

Titans P.O.V

"Titan , you haven't slept in months , you hardly eat , all you do is train and not to mention your firm hand on the pack." Marcus says.

"I am supposed to protect her! Yet I can't even seem to find her." I bark at him. Zendea has been gone for more than 6 months now and a day hasn't passed where I don't try looking for her , mind linking Katani or even tracking her but nothing .. it's as if she disappeared from the face of the earth and I've been different ever since. I train night and day , fulfill my Alpha duties double times over and hardly sleep just to keep myself sane but I can feel myself losing control each day. And one of these days I'm going to snap.

"Titan listen-" As Marcus speaks I hear a faint voice in my head, I try to ignore it but it keeps coming back.

"Titan." Wait a minute, is that Zen..