25

Zendea's P.O.V

"Fuck you! This is my sister and she's dying." I barely hear Titan roar as his voice rings through my head making me groan. I struggle to open my eyes for some time till I finally manage to and when I do all I see is darkness, looking left , right and up still .. all I see is darkness. Remembering that I'm badly injured I scan my body in a quick pace but see no bullet holes or stab wounds on my body. What ? How can that be , I remember, I was shot, stabbed and beaten by that hunter so where is the evidence? I stand up and look around.

"Why is it so dark in here ? Titan can you hear me , hello ?" I say but nothing, why can't he hear me if I could hear him a moment ago? Where am I.

"Take me to the pack house now." The moment I hear Sebastians voice my heart stops, was that really him ? Is he with Titan? I start to feel the desperate need to see him.

"Sebastian I'm here , I'm here, can you hear me?! Please ... please hear me." I plead but all I get is silence. No! I need him to hear me , to hear how sorry I am and how much I care about him , that I'll never leave him again. I feel tears slide down my face and I fall to my knees. "Moon Goddess please .. p-please give me another chance. I'll never leave him again I promise, he needs me and I know I need him. I'm begging you."  I plead to her , sobbing on the floor. As my sobs fill the air all I feel is regret.

"I am not going anywhere." I hear Sebastian say, I look up , into the darkness with confusion washing over me.

"You are not welcome here! I'll drag you out myself if I have to."  I hear Titan roar back and immediately my entire body fumes with rage. No ! No no no.

"Watch how you speak to me boy, I will end your life in an instance and not that I need to remind you but Zendea is MY mate , I will not listen to the likes of you concerning her. She is mine!" He just said I'm his , that must mean he doesn't hate me , he still cares about me , right ? He must!

"That is enough. The whole house can hear you two. She is not some trophy you can fight over , she's a human being and she will decide on who she stays with when she wakes up. Titan if you would please excuse yourself I'd like to have a word with Alpha Jacob."  Uncle Theo ? Is Sebastian in our territory?

"Thank you , for saving my little girl's life, I owe you a great deal." Uncle Theo has always been more of a dad to me than my own father ever was , well after my mother passed away that is.

"I'll do anything for her." When I hear Sebastian say that my heart fills with nothing but love and compassion. Feeling a huge wave of dizziness hit me all of a sudden I flutter my eyes trying to stay awake but feel myself timber and hit the ground, passing out.

Hours go by as I sit in this darkness and wait , waiting for light , a voice or anything but nothing. The more that time passes by the more I get consumed by loneliness , it's driving me insane, I need to get out of here.

"Why can't I hear anything! Hello ! Get me the fuck out of here." I yell into emptiness then out of nowhere a bright light shines from above and moves towards me. I stand still , waiting for it to take me to heaven but when it reaches me it stops , after a while it begins to lose it's glow and then a beautiful lady with enormous wings covered in Snow White wolf fur , smooth caramel skin , full pink lips , long luscious copper colored hair and a body hugging white gown emerges. I have never seen such beauty before, she must be an angel, she looks like one.

"Hello Zendea." She says calmly.

"H-hello." Wait , how does she know my name , is she the one who put me in here?

"Yes I am the one who put you in here , well me and fate, but how I know you is not important." Shock consumes me.

"You can read my mind. How ? Am I in heaven? Did I die and why can't anyone hear me ?." I bombard her with all the questions I have, that need answers. After I stop she giggles , the sweetest giggle I've ever heard and then she looks at me and gently brushes my cheek.

"Yes I can read your mind, no you are not in heaven but you are here because you died." I died ? But if I'm dead then why can I still hear Titan and Sebastian? Silent tears slide down my face when I start understanding my situation. I'm dead. The beautiful lady wipes them away.

"You're here because you are a fighter, you may be dead but your soul is fighting to live and so is your soulmates' , his soul isn't letting you go, well not without a fight anyways. I know you may think I don't protect you but I do, there's so much I've protected you from and so much I've given you, you just don't see it because it's not what you want but what you need. I hope you know he needs you." She says still stroking my cheek.

"His soul has suffered so much heartache and pain , tourment and betrayal that the only thing that can heal it and give it life again is the pure love of his soulmate , you. You are far more special than you realize and so is he, the love between the two of you is one of the most powerful forces in the universe to ever be created but .. as much as it is powerful it is also dangerous." I don't care how dangerous it is, I'd stay by him through anything.

"I need him too." I whisper to her. "Take me back , please , I'm begging you." I plead in desperation.

"Zendea you have to die , it is aligned with your destiny." What does she mean, that my destiny has been this all along ? It can't be. Slowly, I soften my grip as my hand lets go of hers. Maybe, maybe it is time I give up , I mean even destiny is against me.

"but -" She says lowly, I raise my head to look at her hoping she will grant me my wish.

"But?" I ask, with hope laced in my voice.

"But Fate has granted you your wish, your wish to live." The moment she says that I fall to my knees , sobbing , and give thanks to the Moon Goddess.

"Thank you gardien angel." I say to her and all she does is smile then giggle.

"I am not a gardien angel Zendea. I am the Moon Goddess." She says proudly with the biggest smile and my eyes grow wide. It can't be , the Moon Goddess is .. well s-she's a Goddess! I look at her closely, trying to study her features one more time , maybe there's something I missed. I look at her from head to toe repeatedly and see nothing, looking away I do a double take , and there it is , how could I forget from all the stories told to me about her as a child. It's her eyes , her green eyes have golden fires blazing within her irises , it is her.

About to speak she speaks first , "One day , when you and Sebastian survive all the storms to come , you will understand why I believe in your love so much. Don't give up, there are still a lot of miracles to proclaim." And just like that she was gone , leaving me confused yet still very grateful and without even noticing it a smile places itself onto my face.

"I'm going home."
________________________________
She's aliveeeee!

Please don't forget to vote and comment, love you babies ☺️

- Klyde ❤️