36

Sebastian's P.O.V

I watched her walk out of my office and I couldn't help but feel proud at how confident she was becoming, not for me but for herself. And then all of a sudden I felt the minor impacts of a fall , confusion clouds me for a split second till I realize that it's Zendea and that if my body is connected to her again then that means her wolf is finally strong enough.

"Bro." Jake says barging into my office and I can't help but roll my eyes.

"The fuck did I say about knocking huh?" I spit at him. He just bursts into laughter and sits down.

"Ugh man Bass this again? Dude I knew you weren't busy since I bumped into Zendea a few seconds ago." This jer- wait what?

"So you're the cause of her fall?" I growl out and he nervously scratches the back of his head. If I didn't know Jake and that he'd never purposely harm a female he'd be a dead man.

"Sorry brother, I did apologize to her too though and she was cool about it. Unlike her uptight mate over here." He says the last part lower.

"Are you kidding me ? You literally wanted us to go at it when I sparred with Kylie! And that was MY JOB you dimwit."

"Okay okay ." He holds his arms up in surrender. "In my defense we were still in the early stages of mating." He chuckles.

"Okay, back to business?" I finally ask.

"Yeah , well it looks like you were right, Titan is nothing like his father. He's running the pack smoothly with no criminal intentions and he's even forming an alliance with Alpha Kayden." He says satisfied.

"Have to say that's smart of the boy, does he know that Kayden's pack is basically under my rule ?"

"No, but he's about to find out." Jake smirks.

"If he apposes because of me then I guess we'll know where he stands now won't we." If he does appose then that means that he's starting an alliance to challenge me and I will not have that. "Is that all ?"

"Yeah that's it." He says getting up. "Oh and Kylie wanted me to ask you when you'd invite us over for dinner."

"No." I say flatly.

"But.."

"I said no man." I interrupt.

"Sebastian we both know that if you don't agree we won't hear the end of it. So just give in to her plus, this time you really don't have an excuse." Ugh he's right.

"Fine, Sunday, now leave before you ask for something else." I point to the door, he offers me a smirk and leaves . Jake and Kylie may irritate me sometimes but I know for a fact that I wouldn't be humane if it wasn't for them. I work through a couple of files and decide to call it a day, packing up I leave my office and head home. When I get to the door I quickly pick up a scent I've never come across before. I barge into the house.

"Zendea!" I yell quickly heading upstairs but calm down when I hear the shower running. Turning the water off she walks out and the second I see her I wrap my arms around her. She's startled at first but then she settles and wraps her small arms around me.

"Hey." I say kissing her temple. After a while she looks up at me and I swear I saw fear in her eyes.

"Hey." She says smiling at me. "I made dinner." She says going into the closet. I change into my sweats and hoodie too and head downstairs to dish up for us while she gets dressed.

"You didn't have to." She says as her cheeks turn pink. This woman is beautiful , I mean even now in sweats and my oversized hoodie with wet hair she still looks flawless to me.

"I wanted to." I kiss her forehead when she hugs me. To be honest I'm only doing this because I feel like I don't spoil her the way she deserves and that stops right now.

"Can we eat in the tv room today?" She asks with a smile. I chuckle.

"Sure kitten." I say taking our plates to the tv room while she gets glasses and a bottle of wine. After pouring the wine she snuggles close to me and we start eating while watching The Good Doctor.

"I bumped into Jake today." She says after a while.

"Yeah I heard." I say taking a sip of wine.

"You guys kind of look alike." She giggles. "Same eyes , same color hair and build." I can't help but feel jealous that she stared at him long enough to notice our similar features.

"You don't say." I roll my eyes and earn a giggle from her yet again.

"Although I must say , he's got nothing on you." She gives my cheek a peck. I smirk and peck her lips , just then when I look into her eyes I see it , the lust and hunger. She leans into me and kisses my lips in rather a quick pace , I pull her closer and devour her, from her lips to her neck to the valley between her breasts. The more I taste the more I want and her soft moans give me even more motivation, I lay her down on the couch and her legs go around my torso immediately making my cock press down on her core. She whimpered into my mouth and I press my cock even harder into her.

"Ahh." She moans as she pulls me immensely close and I have never heard anything sweeter. I leave trails of kisses down her neck till I reach her sweet spot, the bridge where her neck and shoulder meet. Sucking on her flesh she quivers under me so I graze her with my canines. I want to mark her so bad but I know I can't , well not yet anyways. Stretching her arms out she accidentally knocked over one of the wine glasses and it shatters. She jumps.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry." She says getting up to pick up the glass but I yank her away from it.

"Are you crazy? You could hurt yourself, I'll do it." I sit her down and go get the dustpan, picking up the pieces of glass I throw them away and clean up the spill. By the time I'm done she's already lying on the couch dosing off.

"I think that's enough excitement for today, time for bed." I whisper picking her up and carrying her to our room. We get into bed and I hold her close to me, letting sleep consume me.
________________________________
Blood Moon is MIDNIGHTTTTT ! 😹😹🔥

Please don't forget to vote and comment, love you guys ☺️.

- Klyde ❤️