13: Queenie's perspective

So... Amy was a little bit desperate to become Queenie's friend. But she was cool, so Queenie let her stay around.

Amy had told her to meet her at a park after Queenie was done with school, so now shae was waiting. At lunch, Queenie had finished the first Keeper of the Lost Cities. Mack had happily supplied her with the next one, called Exile.

As Queenie waited on the bench, finishing up homework, she heard someone shout her name.

"Queenie?" Amy skipped over to her. "I'm so glad you came."

Queenie forced a smile. "Yeah. No problem. So what did this boy need specifically? Friz, was his name?"

Amy looked down. "It's Fitz, but... Never mind."

"Yeah, yeah, but what did he want?"

"He... uh," Amy started.

Queenie raised an eyebrow.

"He just wanted me to become friends with you, that's all..."

"Okay." Just being friends wouldn't be too hard. "Tell me about yourself, Amy."

Amy sat on the bench next to Queenie and laid her head back on the wood. "I..." She thought for a second. "I like to do interviews?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like I interview people and try to find suspicious activity. For example, have you ever... seen people in long black cloaks?"

Queenie looked at her weird. "No. Why would I?"

Amy looked away. "No reason. But have you seen anything weird?"

Queenie thought for a second. "There are these people who just watch me. They've been at it for a week or two now. They haven't come close, though."

The girl nodded.

"So?" Queenie said with a smirk. "Is that worth note?"

Amy looked at her with a smile. "I think so."

Then she got up and bounded away. Kids are weird.

Another chapter, your welcome. 

Thanks a lemon!