12: Tams perspective

Tam sat on Havenfeild's couch, his friends were there too. And a girl he recognized as Sophie's human sister.

"So you told her that she needed to become your friend?" Sophie asked Amy.

"Yeah. And she agreed, thankfully," Amy replied.

"So what do we gain?" Tam said, brushing his bangs out of his eyes.

"Now we get to know her," Forkle said from the spot where he stood by the wall. "And learn all we can."

"And what have we learned so far, huh?" Fitz scoffed.

"Nothing," Sophie admitted begrudgingly. "But that's because Amy only just met her. We'll make progress, don't worry."

Linh offered a smile. "And Dex has figured out enough to do this much! Let's think about what we do have, not what we don't."

Dex blushed a little bit.

"We know where she is," Forkle put in. "And we kind of know what's wrong."

"Not really," Fitz scowled. 

"But something's better than nothing," Linh smiled.

She can be a little too optimistic sometimes, Tam thought.

"It's not enough though!" Fitz burst, jumping up and slamming his fist on the coffee table. "My sister is missing and all we're doing is pretending to be her friend!"

Tam glared at him. Fitz acts like he is the only one who cares about Biana. The only one who misses her her.

What a jerk.

This was uper short... Sorry. But I'll try to write more. My family has a 'cleaning day' every Saturday, so yeah. That's all.

Thanks a lemon!