7: Linh's Perspective

Linh took out her notebook. She didn't usually write entries in it, mostly calligraphy or doodles. But today deserved an entry.

Tam isn't himself. I think it's because Biana's missing. They found her, but something's wrong. The Neverseen did something. I'm honestly scared...

Fitz isn't doing to hot either. And that's saying something. He's angry. I was talking to Sophie the other day, and she says that he acted like this once before-when his dad was broken. 

When I was over at Everglen the other day, Della was just being defiant. She was acting like Biana was over at Havenfield or something. It was really weird and kind of unnerving, honestly. I hope Biana comes back soon and everything goes back to how it was before. But honestly, I don't know if how it was before was better.

Right now, the Neverseen are laying off. Kind of. Watching us scramble from the shadows, probably laughing at how little information we have.

It makes me mad.

The other day when Marella and I were practicing our abilities, I accidentally drenched her. I don't know what really happened. I was supposed to make a flower, but for some reason I just got angry at the Neverseen for a second, and it just swelled to a giant fist and knocked Marella off her feet. It was super weird, and I don't want to ever do that to anyone ever again. Except maybe the whole entire stupid Neverseen.

I'm excepting it now, and just waiting for Biana to be okay. Just a happy cheerleader to boost people up.

I like it that way.

Soooo sorry it took forever to update, my lemons! I usually update once or twice a day, but I was out of state for a while. We went to visit family in Kansas. That's all.

Thanks a lemon!