35

JUDD's POV

"Pizza! Pizza Pizza!" Nick silently chants in the back seat.

"Didn't know you liked Pizza that much." Y/n says.

"At our house my parents always cook. And you would think they would go on more date nights and leave money for us to buy pizza, but noooo. They never freaking leave!"

"At some point Nick you'll learn to get over it and just leave yourself. I mean technically thats what we're doing now." Leah says shrugging her shoulder.

"God I'm glad I'm out of the house. Honestly Y/n I really do love you. You saved me."

"It can't be THAT bad. They seem like loving parents. Other than the touchy feely part it's all good."

"You have no idea Y/n." Nick, Leah, and I all say.

"Ill take your word for it." Y/n smiles as she looks forward to the upcoming cars.

We finally arrive at the house cracking a few jokes here and there.

"Since I ordered the Pizza awhile ago it should be coming soon."

"Sounds good." Nick says giving a thumbs up.

"Also we made a room for you guys!"

"What when did you guys do that?"

"We may or may not have done it earlier before we picked you guys up." I say.

Leah smiles and Nick looks confused.

"Alrighty let's go!" Y/n says dragging the two along with her.

"Close your eyes!" I say.

"Fine fine." They shut they're eyes. We arrive to the freshly renovated room.

"Go ahead and open them." Y/n says.

"Woah." Leah says.

"I call top bunk!" Nick says before climbing onto the top bunk.

"All good I like the bottom bunk." Leah says looking at the pillows.

"Alright you guys can get set up in here. Judd and I will go place some games and things to play in the living room." y/n says.

We walk out of the room.

"Mario Kart?" I say.

"Hell yeah".

"Alright." I head over to the tv turning on the console. The game loads up and I get the controllers ready.

Y/n and I sit on the couch she's on my lap as she scrolls through social media. Her phone angled to where I can see it.

LEAH's POV

Before heading back over with everyone I catch up on my text messages to see one from Henry.

(L- Leah H-Henry)

H~ Hey Leah it's Henry.

L~ Hey I was waiting for your text

H~ Ha I hope I didn't make you wait for to long.

L~ Nope just the right amount of time

H~ So what are you up too

L~ Im hanging out with my brother and his girlfriend at his place.

H~Brother

L~ oh I have 2. Ones 19 while the other is 12.

H~Oh cool I have one younger sister she's 6. She always makes me play with her. It gets annoying at time, but i'll never say no.

L~ Awe your sweet