11

CONNIES POV
Maybe I should talk to her. She had an awfully weird childhood. I mean she didn't even go to middle school. She just did online school up until highschool than thought 'hey it's a good idea for me to have that highschool experience' but all she did was keep her nose in a book. She didn't notice any of those hot guys around her. She just kept to herself.
Y/NS POV
I park my car in the driveway. I walk into the house. I take a breath in and head to the bathroom. I turn on the water to wait for it to get warm. As it's getting warm I go and grab my pajamas. Well new shorts. Why? I don't know I feel like it's just more sanitary? I don't know just yeah. I put everything neatly on the counter and get in the shower. The warm water hits my back.
"Hey girl." Someone says.
"AH!" I jump a bit.
"We haven't formally met but I'm your Hormone Monster! My names Connie and I've been waiting to formally meet you."
"Hormone monster? Don't you get one of those at like 12?!"
"Yes you do but your childhood was a bit off. I mean you went through puberty but you didn't go through the part where you just wanna fuck any hot guy you meet."
"What? That's why you guys are here?"
"Mainly." She shrugs.
"So... I'm going through that kind of change at age 19? Wow great."
"Kind of sort of."
"Elaborate?"
"Well you see you never noticed any hot guys at highschool and obviously not in middle school since you didn't go. But now you have met a guy you've connected with really well."
"Judd?"
"Yes Judd. And now you want Judd in a way you've never quite felt."
"Um what?"
"He turns you on." She gives up in trying to be somewhat formal. "He makes you Coochie tingle."
"My coochie tingle?"
"Yep!"
"What the fuck does that even mean?"
"Like i said before he turns you in but you've never really been turned on so it just feels weird but good."
"When did I feel "turned on."
"Well in church for instance. When you say down next to him and he whispered in your ear." Her voice gets more seductive. "His warm breath hitting your neck and you get the shiver down your spine begging for his 'member'"
"That's what that feeling was? I wanted to...to do it with him? And member. That's a weird word. Can we use 'Wee Wee?"
"Wee wee? Really. Fine girl what ever you want. And yes that feeling is your hormones going crazy."
"That's weird..."
"Yet satisfying."
"Yes. But even If I wanted to have... that with him I can't because of church."
"Fuck church no one needs to know your no longer a virgin!"
"I... Yeah no one needs to know about my everyday activities. Unless they put me in a dark room and try to get me to spill my secrets out while they have a light in my eyes."
"Calm down honey church people are crazy but they ain't that crazy."
We laugh at her remark.
I then realize I'm still in the shower.
"Oh god I'm still in the shower."
"Hun that's fine. I've already seen you naked and might I say your boobs or what do you want to call them tatas came out just fine."
I blush. "Thanks I guess."
"No problem girl now you finish up and go to bed. I'll see you in the morning." She winks and disappears.
I finish up and put my clothes on. I brush my hair my teeth and washed my face and off to bed I went.
The last thoughts that were running through my head was
-I want Judd with me
- How the hell am I going through this phase at age 19
-Connie seems nice.
I then drift off to bed.
My dream is about Judd and I. We are at my house and we're having a grand ol' time talking and laughing then things escalate and we are in bed and things are moving quickly and my body gets heated and I wake up.
It's morning and I don't know why my dream was like that.
"O girl looks like you had your first wet dream! How far did things go." Connie lays on the bed her stomach on the bed her hands holding up her head and her legs swinging back and forth like a child waiting to hear a story.
"Um. Well we were in bed and we were taking off our clothes."
"That's it Or are you just sparing the details?"
"That was it. It was kind of disappointing."
"Awe well you have the rest of your days to keep dreaming." She smiles.
"Yeah I do." I smile back at her.
I get up and get dressed.
(Wear whatever the hell you want it's Monday and your dressed as you!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so sorry for the grammatical errors Im trying to just get these out to you as quick as possible. Hope your enjoying this and buh bye :)