17

Y/n and I lay down in bed. I pull her close to me as I drift off to sleep whispering a soft "goodnight" in her ear.
My dreams usually aren't dreams. Usually nightmares. They don't scare me though. I'm used to them. They are usually about my family dying or something bad happening to me. I don't know why they are like that they just are. Tonight though I had a good dream. It was about my future with
Y/n. I really never thought about my future. I really do love her. I can't keep trying to fight it. I feel so weak when I'm around her. Not in a bad way or anything. It's more like all of my walls and chains that I've worked hard to put up and on just tumble down with I'm around her. Like I don't need to keep hiding from myself anymore. Now no. I'm not going to change myself and my whole fucking aesthetic just some of my traits. I don't want to go about my days not knowing whether or not I'm going to go to jail for stealing stuff or for vandalism. I want to know I'm with her. All the time. Except when she's busy cause then I don't want to bug her. I open my eyes and little bit and see.
"WHAT THE HELL?" I yell.
Y/n sits up in a panicked state. "WHAT!"
"JAY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!"
"You just seemed so comfy I wanted in on some of the loving!" Jay yells but in a scared and nervous way.
Leah and Nick rush in.
"WHERES JAY!" Nick yells knowing he probably did something absolutely fucking retarted.
"He's right fucking here." I say to tired for this bullshit.
"Okay next time I'm locking the door." Y/n says. "Now get out please." Jay gets up hops off the bed and walks out.
"I'll keep an eye on him Y/n."Leah says.
"Yeah me too." Nick says.
Ya know I'm actually starting to tolerate my family a bit more.
Y/n lays back down. "What a weird kid." She laughs.
I lay down putting my arms around her.
"I know." I laugh with her.
We drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooo I know this chapters short sorry about that! But thank you again for all of the comments and reads it's insane how much this story has taken off in such a short amount of time.
So thank you!