10

I close the door to the car and wave until she drives away. I walk over to Nick and his dumbass friends.
"Hey fuck faces you do that shit again and your dead."
"I mean we were just exclaiming that you have a girlfriend?" Nicks small friend says. (Andrew) says frighteningly.
"We totally saw you guys sucking face in there! Now that was hot." Nicks other small friend says. (Jay)
"Shut up guys are you asking for death?!" Nick says. "And that was y/n from church. So what is she a bad Girl asking for someone to deflower her?"
"That sounded so disgusting Nick." Nicks friend says. (Andrew).
"Right sorry. But you guys met today and there's no way you fell for her that much in one day I mean c'mon you... you don't seem like the type to fall for a girl easily. And to be fair a girl from church."
"A GIRL FROM CHURCH!" Nicks friends say.
"Shut the fuck Up, all of you before I rip your fucking faces off."
I walk away.
"He really got with a church girl?" Nicks small friend says. (Andrew).
I open the door and Elliot looks at me.
"So mister where have you been all day." He says with a loving tone. Revolting.
"Out."
"Now you weren't doing any funny business with y/n right?"
"Ugh why does everyone keep asking for y/n?!" I say.
"Well you were with her?" Elliot says.
"I know but Jesus Christ bud out of my business."
I walk towards my room slamming the door on my way in. Once again I don't bother switching the light on. I don't know why I'm being so upset. I don't like them asking so many fucking questions like fucking Leave me alone! I grab my bottle of jack daniels and drink it. Shit. Why do I like her so much? Elliots right there is something about her that draws you in. And for me it's not ever going to let me go. I head to the bathroom and slip of my clothes stepping into the shower. I hum the song Y/n was singing in the car. Remember her voice. Her face. Her smile.
"And her body." Maurice says looking at himself in the mirror.
"Shut up Maurice."
"Why Don't you do what you always do and try to get in her pants, I mean c'mon what's up with you... you always listen to me."
"I just don't want to lose her. There's something different about her Maurice. I don't know it's just dumb."
MAURICES POV
Oh no. The only bad boy kid I've got is falling in... love.
I have to talk to Connie about this.
"Connie we have a problem."
"What do you mean a problem?"
"My boys falling in love with your girl."
"Yeah and how's that a problem."
"He's a bad boy he doesn't go with one girl. He goes out and vandalizes stuff!"
"They obviously belong together Maurice. Don't be the dumb fuck you are and try to break them!"
She hits me.
"Okay ow and have you even Been talking to the girl?"
"She doesn't need me from what it seems."
"How?"
"She's different. I don't know how to talk to her."
"Different?"
"Yeah she acts like an adult."
"No not an adult!"
"She's a good adult very independent and very smart. She's my favorite."
Connie smiles and nods.
"But I can't lose Judd."
"Maurice you've lost many people I bet Judd isn't going to be much of importance with you with all the new upcoming 7th graders."
"Right Connie right."
"I'm always right Maurice and I feel that this is the first real talk we've had in a long time."
"Yes yes it is."
"It's kinda nice."
"So you want to get to fucking?"
"Sure!"
They then start humping each other like a couple of Wild Jack rabbits.