34

Y/N's POV
And just like that I'm being dragged away by a 16 year old.

"Sorry Y/n I wanted to talk to you privately." She gives a soft smile as we stop into a store.

"It's all good." I give her a reassuring smile.

"C'mon let's walk and talk." We walk around the store as she begins to talk.
"So your probably worried as to why I was crying."

"Of course. But I wasn't going to invade if your privacy if you didn't want me too."

"Thank you for that. And thank you for worrying. But I promise I'm okay. It's just... I started thinking about the fact that I'm really freaking lonely. Like yeah I can get guys but they're all head pushers! And now I see you with Judd and I can't help but want that. That bond that you guys have is so... wow!" Her eyes light up as she continues. "I wanted to ask some questions. I know how you guys met but I want to know what happened after that."

"What happened after church?"

"Yeah."

"Well it's honestly not that interesting. But I'll tell you." Her face lights up. "After Church Judd and I went to my house because I really didn't feel like eating out. And we ate and talked then we sat on the couch and watch some movies. Later we kissed and I stated we don't even know each other than we talked then kissed than watched more movies and that's about it.

"Wow... quick and straight to the point."

"I mean whats the point in all the in between b.s.?"

"Never thought I would've heard you say that."

"I guess Judds rubbing off on me."

"Your definitely rubbing off on him."

"Is that a good thing?"

"It's a VERY good thing." She smiles. "I have another question."

"Okay shoot."

"When you first saw him... what did you think of him?"

"What did I think of him? Hmmm well I thought he was scary... I was honestly going to avoid him until he followed me. Then I got to know him."

"YOU WERE GOING TO AVOID HIM." Leah says quite loud. I slightly cover her mouth.

"Yeah honestly he scared me. I'm glad I didn't give into my thoughts because now I'm in a happy relationship with him. So all in all the person you think isn't right for you might be right for you."

"Ohhhhh that's opened my eyes to a whole new world."

"Has it now?"

"It has." She nods.

"Well I'm glad it did."
Leah and I walk around the stores for a bit longer before a boy walks over to us. Oh shit speak of the devil! He looks nice he's got curly brown hair, pale skin and freckles. (I dunno work with me!)

"H...hi." He says to us.

"Hi there." Leah says giving him a smile.

He turns a bit pink. "Uhm this is totally not like me... but I was wondering if I could get your number?"

"Oh! Um yeah sure."
I watch as they exchange numbers. Holy crap this is amazing. Like this is the biggest coincidence. It's like it were set up! (Heh).

"Thank you...."

"Leah." She smiles.

"Henry." He smiles back at her.

"I'll be sure to text you."

His face turns red. "y..yeah I will t..too!" He smiles.

"Talk to you later henry!" She smiles.

"You too Leah." He then walks away and back to his friend who gives him and encouraging thumbs up with a proud smile on his face.

"Heh boys. They're so weird."

"They really are." Leah says.

"Oh looks like Judd and Nick found us." I say looking at them walk over. "Now I can hand him your bags!"

Leah laughs.

"Hey what's up." Judd says.

"Nothing but can you please hold those for me." I say handing him Leahs bags.

"Sure." He says. I know he said yes cause he can tell I'm exhausted from carrying those. I'm trying not to show it but god these are heavy.

"Thank you love!" I smile.

"Wait!" I look at him with a confused face. "I want a kiss." He puckers his lips to which I oblige and kiss his lips.

"Barf." Nick says covering his eyes.

We laugh before I ruffle his hair.

"Y/n noooo!" He mutters. I just laugh and pull my hand away.

"So you will not believe what just happened to Leah!" I say super excited at the possibility of her finding someone she really likes.

"What?" Nick and Judd ask.

"A cute boy who was all awkward just asked for her number."

"1.) cute? And 2.) what?!" Judd asks with a slight angry tone.

"Come on be happy! Now is not the time to act of over protective! If she gets hurt which we all hope she doesn't then you act protective! And yes the boy was cute. I'm not going to call him ugly. Stop being jealous. You are LITERALLY the only boy I've had eyes for."

"Right sorry..." he looks down embarrassed.

"God your adorable." I kiss his nose.

"Stop pleAse." Nick voices cracks.

The 3 of us laugh at Nick and his Pubescent ways.

"Can we go home now?" Nick asks.

"Yeah lets go." I say and Judd and Leah nod.

We head out to the car.

"I'm kinda hungry. You guys want me to order some pizza?" I say.

"Yess pizza." Nick says.

"Sounds good." Leah nods.

"Alright I'll call right now."

I call the pizza place. As we head home.