29

Damn almost at chapter 30 thanks crazy thank you once again for the support love you and stay safe my guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

Dreams. They're always different. Don't you wish you could have a sequel to the good ones?

As I enter the dream land I wonder what it will be.

I seem to be sitting on the couch next to Judd He looks over at me. "What's with the grin?"

"It's just that I love being with you."

"Me too." He leans over placing a kiss on my lips. Soft as always. We gently fall on the couch. My back lays against the couch as he's on top of me. He starts with my lips moving downward to my neck. Leaving small marks around. He then reaches my "sweet spot" to be honest I didn't even know those existed i've only read them in books and seen em on movies. I let out a small moan~ . Next thing I knew things were happening. Details aren't important, but let's just say things were "hot and bothered".

I quickly open my eyes and sat up right in bed. Judd quickly opens his eyes wondering what happened.

"WHAT'S WRONG ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"I'm fine." I laugh at his worries. He's so cute. "Just a weird dream." My face heats up thinking about it.

"Oh." He lets out a sigh of relief. "I was worried something bad happened. He sits up. "but seriously you're okay, right?" Worry. I see it in his eyes.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I smile. Am I really okay? I've never really have dreams like that. Maybe every so often I would about a movie character or anime character or something of the sort , but real people? Hm. I guess i've finally overcame my deep fear of commitment. I smile to myself.

"What're you smiling for?" He asks. Tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Oh just happy you worry so much for me."

"I mean why wouldn't I?"

"Not a lot of people would worry."

"Yes, but i'm not" He lifts his fingers up in quoting signs. "Yes but i'm not those "Lot of people'".

"I'm glad you're not." I grab his shirt pulling him in for a morning kiss. "Morning." I smile.

"Right yeah morning." He says smiling back. A soft smile.

"So we should get unpacking soon."

"Yeah. I need you with me I don't want to invade your privacy. Also we need to talk about splitting the living costs. If i'm staying with you I don't want you paying for it completely."

"No its-"

"No i'm helping and that's that. " He cuts me off.

I pout. He then takes his two thumbs placing them at the corners up my mouth creating a smile. He smiles back. I smile and he takes his hands away.

"I'm going to shower." I say hopping out of bed.

"Alright i'll make dinner then hop in after you."

"Okay."

I grab my clothes for the day placing them on the sink counter. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is sticking up in every which way. "Great that's going to be a pain to detangle." I groan to myself. I turn the water on and wait for it to get hot. While waiting Connie appears.

"Should've asked him to join you." She pouts.

"That would've been odd."

"What do you mean?"