39

JUDD's POV

I watch as Y/n's eyes widen.

"What do you mean. Where did she go?"

"Is everything okay?" I wrap my arm slightly behind her.

"My mom." She pauses to take a breath. "She's missing."

"Huh??" I say.

"She's missing. No one knows where she is." She says her voice breaking.

"Okay. It's okay. We're gonna make fliers I'll get my family to help. It'll be okay." I say.

"Is that Judd?" I hear her dad say through the phone.

"Yes he's here. He lives with me."

"Oh. Okay. Well let's get everything started. I've already put out a missing persons case. Now we just have to go to her usual spots and hope she's there."

"Okay.. we'll start. Judds going to ask his family for help."

"Okay. Talk to you soon. I'll let you know if we have any leads."

"Okay." Y/n's voice is soft. Scared. She places her phone down. Her body is trying to be strong but he voice is a dead give away.

"I'm gonna call my parents. Can you create a list of places she goes?" I say asking her gently. "Also you should talk a seat. I don't want you to get overwhelmed." I sit her down.

"Thank you Judd." She opens her phone and begins to create a list. I go to find my phone. It wasn't in my pockets I think I left it in the car.

"Here it is." I say whilst grabbing it. I quickly call my parents.

"Hey Judd." My mother asks.

"Hey. Can you guys help out with something."

"Yes of course?" My Father says.

"Y/n's mom has gone missing. I want to find her and get everything sorted out. So she will be happy. Then I want to gather everyone safely and ask her to marry me."

"What?!" My parents say happily but also shocked.

"I wanted to do this earlier but then we found out her mom was missing. And I think if we find her mom and keep her safe I'll be able too purpose. I don't want to make her mad because of the situation. I just want her to be happy. And I think knowing her mom is safe and having everyone together will be a perfect opportunity."

"Oh Judd. We can help. What would you like us to do?"

"I'm going to send over a list of locations she usually goes too. And also a picture of her so it's easier to recognize her. Just go around and see if you can spot her. She couldn't have gone far."

"Alright." Mother says.

"I'll talk to you guys later. Let me know if you have any info." I sigh.

"Okay Judd."

"Bye guys."

"Bye."

We hang up and I take a deep breath of fresh air before going to find Y/n.

She's still sat where I left her creating the list. Her hands shaky.

I sit next to her. Rubbing heart outlines on her back. "It's going to be okay. I talked to my parents and they are going to help too."

She smiles softly. "I have the list. I'll send it to you." As she says that I get a ping. I open the list and send it over to my parents. "Tell them to be careful. Those are some dangerous spots." She flinches.

"I will. What do you want to do?"

"Create fliers. Take them to those locations and hope someone recognizes her?"

"Okay let's do that." We both start creating the fliers. Making sure the are noticeable along with rewards and important information.

"Okay let's go put them up." I can't help but worry. She thought she was okay. But now we don't know where she is. I don't know what's going through y/n's mind. I don't want to pry. I want her to feel okay to tell me.

"I'm scared." She sighs. "I don't know what my mom has been doing. She could be dead somewhere. I would never know."

"Y/n! It's okay! We're going to find her."

"I hope we do."

————————————————————
Sorry if this is short. I have some things planned with this story. I also wanted to say if you like any of the following

Loid Forger- Spyxfamily
Shouta Aizawa- My Hero Academia
Wilbur Soot - Uh Twitch/lovejoy

I have stories for you! Go check em out if you would do kind. And I'll probably be updating this one later tonight.