5

Judd is standing there facing me. His eyes say a lot of emotion. There saying he's not as mean and cruel as he seems and sometimes just wants a friend.
"Hello?" I say politely.
"Uhm hey." He says trying to be confident.
"Do you um need something?"
"No no just wanted to talk?"
"Oh okay. Um I was just about to get some coffee you want some?"
Should I be asking him? Are people going to think wrong of me if I do this? I mean we are just getting coffee. I don't know I already said it. People shouldn't judge.
"Yeah that sounds good." His eyes brighten up a bit.
"Alright let's go." I smile. We walk out and I unlock my car (whichever car you want not to fancy cause your not rich). We both step inside sitting down and I turn it on. There's a bit of silence before I break it.
"So Judd telling about yourself." I say as I'm backing out of the parking space.
"There isn't much to say about me." He shrugs.
"C'mon everyone has a personality."
I smile.
"Fine. I hate my family because there to open about everything. I drink to much Jack Daniels and I have a bunch of Raccoons trained to kill my brother but also hold small catering events."
My eyes open a little bit and the Raccoon part.
I laugh a little bit at myself. " So your like those Disney Princesses who have animals do there chores?"
He laughs. "I guess I am."
"You don't seem like the type to be talking to a girl like me. Or go to church?" I turn right and pull into the cafes parking lot.
"I wasn't planning on talking to anyone. Mainly going for 2 minutes and sneaking off to do my own thing. And some things got in the way of the plan." He looks over at me.
"I wonder what those things could be." I smile. "Alrighty we're here." We get off and walk inside the smell of the coffee hitting you strongly. It's early in the morning and not a lot of people sit down. There's a couple of college kids with there laptops working on a few assignments. I walk over to the ordering station.
"Is that Y/n!" A guy wearing a band t-shirt, ripped jeans, a beanie and combat boots comes out from behind the back. Oh and yes He can wear whatever he wants he owns the place.
"Watson!" I smile.
He looks over at Judd.
"And you are." He smiles.
"Judd. Judd Birch."
"Nice to meet you! Now what can I get for you two?"
"I'll have my usual. Judd?"
"Black Coffee will be good."
"Alright I'll be right back."
"Okay." I walk over to the seating areas and choose and little table in the corner. "You seem very awkward."
"Well I'm not use to social outings. Well normal social outings."
"Why's that?"
"If I knew I would tell you."
"Okay." I smile.
"Y/n, Judd! Come get your coffee!" We get our coffee and I begin to open my satchel but Judd pays.
"Thanks." I look up and smile at him.
"It's no problem..."
We say bye to Watson and We get back into the car and I begin to drive back to the church.