8

"So your saying I could be flirty anywhere else but church?"
She blushes and nods.
I smirk.
"Than we better get out of here."
We walk outside. "I'll drive if your okay with that."
"Yeah." She tosses me the keys.
"Where too?"
"(Insert food place here)?"
"Sounds good."
"Oh but can we bring it home? I don't like eating out."
"Sure." I smirk. Her house...
We get the food and she tells me the way to her house. It's a small cottage thing that I didn't know was here. I park and we get out. I hold the food as she unlocks the door. We walk inside and there's plants and stuff everywhere. (The house could be however you want it just not huge).
We sit at the table and serve our food.
"Your house is really nice."
"Thank you. Took a lot of time to get it this way."
"You must make good money."
"It all depends on the books I write. Some make better than others. At the moment I'm living on a budget though."
"Why's that?"
"This new book is taking a bit of time to write."
"Oh."
"Yep."
We talk about our highschool life. Neither hers nor mine were all that great.
"You wanna watch a movie?" She asks getting up and grabbing the dishes and putting them in the sink.
"Sure." I say but I am a little excited cause maybe I can cuddle with her.
"We have DVDs, and Netflix you can look through that." She smiles. It's kind of weird how it feels like we've know each other for a long time. It makes me less nervous. I look at the movie selections. A sad movie a scary movie a happy movie or funny movie?
Zombieland my favorite. (I don't know what his favorite movie is I'm guessing and I love Zombieland so lol)
She walks over. She changed out of her clothes and is now where shorts and a humongous sweater.
"Why do you have a sweater that fucking big?"
"It's comfortable." She shrugs.
I laugh a little. She walks over to the couch and sits kinda close to me. She grabs a blanket out of no where and places it down on her.
"What'd you choose?"
"Zombieland."
"Awesome that's my favorite!"
(Oh and if you don't like Zombieland just switch it lol).
I turn it on. I don't know how to get closer to her so I have a great idea I'm going to pick her up and place her right next to me.
I pick her up.
"Woah whats going on!"
I plop her down right next to me and I have my arms around her. The blankets over us and she's laughing.
"All that work to cuddle?"
"Yes." I smirk. She's so adorable.
"God your cute." I say.
She looks up at me from her position. (Also let me make the scene a little more easy to picture. So it's a normal couch and Judd is sitting there normally and is man spreading cause I don't picture him sitting with his legs closed or even slightly closed. You have your legs kinda pushed up to your chest but not a lot and your head is on one of his shoulders and there's and blanket over you guys).
I'm going to do it. I lean in and kiss her. We both melt into the kiss right away. She stops for air.
"Wait." She says.
Shit did I do something wrong. Was that the wrong move. Fuck.
"What is this?" She moves a finger back and forth between us.
"I'm not sure."
"We met today?"
"Yeah."
"We barely know each other."
"Than let's get to know each other."
"Okay." She pauses the movie a smile on her face and she sits cris cross towards me. I laugh a little bit cause of her childish ways. I sit the same facing her.
"Okay Judd when's your birthday?"
(Im making one up cause I wouldn't know).
"October 3rd, 2000."
"Fun an October baby!" She grins.
"Okay when's your birthday?"
"(Insert birthday here, 2000)".
"Nice."
"Okay now ask me a question."
"Favorite color.?"
"Hm hard one." She thinks. "(Insert color or colors here)."
"I can't decide between black or blue."
I smile and She smiles back.
(I'm adding hormone monsters now).
"You should ask her if she's a Virgin." Maurice says.
"No that's weird." I say to him.
"No it's not."
"Ugh whatever."
"Okay so what's your favorite thing to do?"
"Jack off." Maurice says.
"Shut up Maurice. Why did you have to show up now?"
"Now is a good time."
"Ugh."
"Vandalism."
"oh interesting."
"And you?"
"(Answer here)."
"Boring."
"What just because it's normal doesn't mean it's boring." She crosses her arms.
"Sure." I laugh. "Do you ever have fun?"
"Yes." She looks away.
"You should show her what fun looks like. If you know what I mean." Maurice says wiggling his eyebrows.
I tackle her on the couch and start to tickle her.
"Stop it." She laughs. "I'm going to pee!" I stop and Laugh. I'm on top of her looking down and she's looking up at me. She grabs my shirt pulling me towards her.
"O HES GOING TO GET SOME FROM THE CHRISTIAN GIRL!"
We kiss it's soft but passionate.
I pull away and sit up. She sits up too.
"Sorry I got a bit carried away there." She says.
"It's fine I mean who could resist me." She laughs.
"It weird i feel like I've known you forever."
"Me too."
"I feel like I can trust you. At first when I saw you I thought you were mean."
"Well I am but to people who aren't you."
She smiles. "I'm glad I know you now."
"You Don't think we're moving quickly?" I say.
"I wouldn't know..." she says nervously.
"Have you ever been in a relationship?"
"No." She nervously laughs.
"Good. Now I don't have to worry about people trying to hurt you cause they're jealous your happy. They wouldn't live to see another day."
She smiles. "Um I guess I better tell you this."
"Oh shit is she like a man or something?" Maurice says.
"Yeah?"
"I lied about my parents earlier."
"I kind of guessed but understood if you wanted to keep that a secret."
"Thanks but it's not to bad. So I'll tell you. My Dad left because he had a mistress and wanted to start a family with her. My mom couldn't handle it and she got into drinking. She left about a week or 2 ago and I haven't seen her."
"Oh." I hug her close my chest. It's weird how I care so much for her when 1 I barely know her and 2 I don't care for a lot of people.