4

A loud banging is heard from my door.
"Judd wake up! We have church!" Elliot says with a sing song voice.
"Go away old man!" I yell.
"Good your awake be ready in 20 minutes breakfast is almost done!"
"Fine." Fuck I thought he was going to leave me out of this whole church crap. I get up. Something nice. Eh. I grab my black t-shirt and place it under a button up so that I don't have to worry about changing later. I put on my jeans since they don't have rips oin them and put on my converse with a tie. I look at myself in the mirror. I look fine. I ruffle my hair and go to the restroom. I do my business you don't need to know about and head downstairs.
"I really have to go to this fucking bullshit?" I ask as I take a seat.
"Yes Judd we all are going. It's a small church so you might have a hard time sneaking away." Elliot says.
"Ugh." I groan.
"Is it that church with the young girl who sings really nice that we went to a coupe weeks ago?"
"Yes with Y/n!" Elliot says. "We haven't seen her in awhile now haven't we Diane?"
"Yes I wonder how she's doing."
Y/n I wonder what she looks like. Nick said she was young. I wonder how young and I wonder if she's a bitch. If not than this might be interesting. Unless shes those hard to get girls. Damn I love those.
We all finish are breakfast and get into the car. We finally get to the church after that horrible car ride with Elliot singing some fucking dumbass Christian songs.
We get out of the car and head inside. I immediately am hit with a really beautiful voice. They are singing Joji's slow dancing in the dark. Good song but not my preferred music. I like all music except folk music. Country's alright but eh I can't listen to it on purpose. People think I'm a fucking angsty kid but that's how I am on the outside. I'm fine on the inside I just don't show people I have no reason Too. Anyways the girl laughs and high fives her friends. She looks so confident. She's very pretty too. But she's a good girl. Not for me. But maybe? No not for me. I very subtly shake my head. I realize my Dads hugging someone.
"Y/n!" He yells. My brain tunes out the rest. So this is y/n? God she's gorgeous. No Judd stop being a fucking moron.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her say. "I'm 19." I have a chance? Fucking stop Judd. I was once again broken out of my trance when I heard "you are?"
I realized I was staring at her Im blushing I can feel it. "Judd. I'm also 19." Fuck why did I add on 19?! She giggles. I feel like I melted into my chair. Why the hell am I falling so hard for this girl I barely know. I realize she's walking away. Next thing I knew I was up and walking towards her. I don't look back to see what my family is thinking. Next thing I know we are outside she's turned around is now facing me. Fuck. What did I get myself into.