He wanted to spank me and by God, I wanted him to spank me. I couldn't give him. I had to regain control over myself.

"I want to spank you until your ass red." He breathed heavily as he stared down at me with his dominant eyes.

Get away, Rosa. Get away.

"This is the last time I let you off. Question me, talk back to me, or cause me any kind of problem and I'll do more than just spank you." He seethed and then let go of me, stepping away from me. My arms fell down to my sides and I pushed myself off of the wall as I looked at him.

Good, he pulled away.

"Goodnight, Vince." I said and walked away.

~

"You are absolutely amazing." Lia spoke effusively. She was gushing on about how what I did to Jessica was the best thing ever. Jessica's pain made us happy. Call us sadists.

"The next beating should be done by you." I told her, pointing a finger towards the screen of my phone as to point towards her.

She winked at me as she walked towards a bed and sat on it dressed in her usual oversized shirt and panties and then spoke, "Well, I am coming to New York. So, if I do cross paths with her, I'll make sure to give her a good one."

I laughed at her as I fell back on the sofa, my legs up up straight because I had to do something with my body while speaking on a call or facetiming.

"Speaking of New York, are we still on for Saturday?"

"Damn right we are." I said with smirk. I was ready to meet her because I missed her so much. "I have a ton of clothes to wear now as well." I told her.

"Oooo, is our sexy boss spoiling you rotten?" She asked bitting her bottom lip with a wide smile on her face.

"It's not like that." I rolled my eyes, my mind rolling back to last night when he threatened me once more about doing more than just spanking me. I dreaded it yet at the same time, I wanted to experience it. I wanted to experience the guilty sensations of doing something erotic.

"Yeah, sure it isn't. You're both just going to live together while learning seduction like Saints." She spoke sarcastically, rolling her eyes at me and I frowned.

"Well to your disappointment, we are, in fact, living like saints." I told her with a tight smile.

Well, for now at least.

"Don't you worry, I'll make sure something happens so that you can have your sexual awakening." She smirked like an evil cat.

"You're more evil than bathsheba." I told her, my legs swinging in the air above my body.

"Bathsheba killed children to earn the love of Satan. You can't get more evil than that." She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

She had a point.

The pivoting door at that moment opened and I saw Anna rushing towards it to hold it open for a woman dressed in lavish formal clothes.

"Hey, I'm gonna call you back later sometime..." I spoke lowly into the phone and ended our call before she could even reply. I straightened myself and stood up to face the woman.