§

hey so i guess there is gonna be a sequel to this. this is one of the last two chapters.

they made stupid questions such as "how do you feel" "do you remember anything?" "does it hurt?" bitch of course it fucking hurts

everyone left leaving me and jaden alone. "come here" i said patting the bed, he smiled and laid besides me. he stroke my hair and kissed the top of my head "you scared me" he whispered in my ear, i looked up and smiled, he smiled back and i reached his face to plant a kiss on his lips "stay here tonight" i said, he smiled and nodded.

i quickly fell asleep on his chest.

*time skip* [{3 weeks later}]

today was the day i was finally able to go to school. i have been doing some homwork that payton brought to me everyday but i was excited to meet everyone.

i still couldn't walk but i was using a crutch which made it easier.

i went to the kitchen. mum had cooked pancakes. she has been acting weird recently, as if she wanted to tell me something.

i ate breakfast with her. addison was already at her house, she visited quite often because of bryce. avani had to go back to arizona so sadly whatever she had with ant broke.

i heard a honk outside "thats my ride" i said standing up "take care sweetheart" mum said before planting a kiss on my forehead.

i walked outside, josh jaden bryce and payton were in the car, josh was driving. i got in the car and we drove to the school

"take care" josh said "you sound like my mum" i said, he chuckled "seriously becca" bryce said, i giggled and nodded "dont get close to any boys" jaden said smiling, i smiled back "well lets go" Payton said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. the boys had to go to the other part of the building so they walked away.

we arrived to our class, everyone was already there. they looked at us and smiled, i recognized one face, charli. i smiled at her and she smiled back. "oh you must be miss smith!" an elder woman said, i nodded "take a seat, the one next to miss damelio is free" she said, i nodded and sat next to charli.

the classes were boring but the people in my class were quite fun. there was this girl, zoe who was quite nice. there was another girl that i didn't expect to see at all. chloe. do y'all remember the girl who jaden dumped me for in the fair? well that is her. she kept looking at me with disgust in her eyes

after the second class i went to my locker. i grabbed some gum, it was gym class so i dont think ill be able to do anything. the teacher told me i was free to do whatever i wanted too, it was my last class so i decided to go home. i called an uber and drove home.

when i arrived i heard my mum on a phone call.

"i know john! but i dont know how to tell her!"

"of course i do, and we will be there in two weeks as i told you but i just need time to tell her"

"well because she is really sticked here, her boyfriend, her friends, everything!"

"yes yes i love you too"

"of course"

"yeah"

"bye"

she hung up and sighed. she placed the phone on the table "who were you talking to?" i asked her, she jumped back "when did you get here?" she asked "mum! who the freak was that?" i almost yelled. "honey, we need to talk"

we sat on the couch and she sighed before started to talk

"honey, im going to get married" she said, my eyes opened wide, what the actual fuck. i didnt know how to react "to who?" i asked "you know these days ive been doing loads of work trips" he said, i nodded "well those weren't for work..." she said, i was angry. i didn't show it because i want her to be happy. a tear rolled down her cheek. "mum, what's wrong?" i asked worried "hun, we are moving back to spain" she said, she has to be lying. "WHAT THE FUCK MUM" i yelled "REBECCA" she yelled back "NO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAVE YOU THOUGHT AT LEAST A TINY BIT ABOUT ME MUM? OF COURSE NOT. MUM MY WHOLE LIFE IS HERE I CANT JUST LEAVE" i yelled, she shrugged "theres no other option" she said. i felt tears roll down my face, i wiped them away "i really cant believe you are doing this to me" i said. i stood up and walked to my room.

there was a cup laying there. i grabbed it and threw it to the wall. "UGH" i shouted. i climbed to my bed and started crying against the pillow. my phone buzzed

bbyboy: where r u

me: home

bbyboy: did u walk urself?

me: mhm

bbyboy: cool. wanna hang with us this afternoon?

me: not in the mood

bbyboy: whats wrong babe read 4:32pm

i heard a small noise coming from my window, i tried to wipe all my tears away and opened it, jaden was there "i uh- oh my god whats wrong" he said coming in the room and pulling me into a hug. i sobbed with his arms wrapped around me. it cant be the end. i started breathing fast, he stroked my back slowly "shh, calm down, whats wrong bubs" he asked, i pulled away and sniffled "im moving to spain" i blurted, his face completely changed as he stood still in the middle of the room. "what? when? why?" he asked almost yelling "i, my mum just told me, i don't know when probably soon she is getting married to a man i don't fucking know jaden! this is fucking hell! I dont wanna leave!" i said in between sobs. he hugged me again, this time it was different, it was colder.

he pulled away and a tear fell down his face "where does this leave us?" he asked, i sniffled and shrugged. "i- i love you jaden b- but" "i know becca, it wouldn't work" he softly said "so does this mean.." i couldn't finish the sentence "i- i think so" he said, i looked at his red eyes "i love you becca" he said "i love you too jaden, forever and always" i said "always and forever" he replied and cracked a smile. we walked to eachother and connected our lips. i cant believe its the last time. i didn't wanna pull away, never. i grabbed his hand "i cant believe this is over" he muttered, i nodded in agreement. he grabbed my neck and pulled me into another kiss that i obviously returned. "i have to leave" he said, i nodded and he walked away.

he walked away.