§

we arrived to the sway house within a few minutes. "ima go home" i said, jaden pouted which made me chuckle "i gotta pick up my children later so ill see ya" i said looking at avani and addison, they both laughed "bruh i feel so single" josh groaned, we all chuckled "aight ima head out" i said "want me to drive you?" jaden asked as i opened the door "nah its okay" i said smiling "im gonna drive you" he said grabbing the car keys, i giggled and we both got in the car

we drove in silence, honestly i cant tell if it was an awkward one. we hopped off the car and walked to my door, i dropped the keys when i was gonna open the door and we both kneeled to take them, we bumped our heads together which made me giggle "you gotta stop doing that" he said "doing what?" i asked as i opened the door "giggling, it makes me wanna kiss you so bad" he said "then kiss me" i said, he immediately grabbed my waist and lead me to the wall. i smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. he leaned in but before our lips connected he stopped "what?" i asked him "i just enjoy staring at you" he said and looked back to my lips, biting his "oh come on" i said and joined my lips with his. he pulled me closer to him so our bodies were sticked together. "honey?" my mum yelled from another room, we pulledway quick "uh yeah um i just wanted to shower" i said, jaden chuckled so i put my hand over his mouth "shut up" i whispered "im in the laundry room" she said, i grabbed jadens hand and lead him to my room "stay here for a sec" i whispered, he nodded and climbed to my bed, i closed my door and walked to the laundry room "hey im gonna go buy some groceries, where are avani and addison" my mum asked "they are with some friends, the ones ive been hanging with these days, ill go there in a bit so i gotta shower" i said, she nodded and looked through the window "whose car is that?" she asked pointing at jaden's "i drove here with it, it is one of my friends" i said, she nodded "well bye" she said and walked out.

i walked back to my room, jaden was on his phone, i walked to my closett and took some clothes "ima shower" i said, he nodded and i got in the bathroom. I locked the door and took off my clothes, then washed my body and hair. I put on some mom jeans with a cow pattern belt and a white tank top. I put my hair up in a messy bun. "ready" i said "who is that?" i heard a girls voice say from jadens phone "oh" he said and jumped off the bed "mum, this is rebecca" jaden said, i usually cringe a lot when i hear my full name, ew. "hello sweetheart" she said. she was beautiful. "hi! you must be amy" i said smiling "how do you know?" jaden asked amazed, i shrugged and chuckled "are you dating my son?" she asked, jaden groaned "mum!" "no im not we are friends" i said, jaden giggled from behind "well you look like a good girl and you are beautiful so my son doesn't have eyes if he doesn't like you" she said, i smiled widely "thats so nice amy! thank you" i said with a big grin on my face "well it was nice meeting you amy" i said, still smiling, she smiled back "nice meeting you too sweetie" she said, i walked to my closet and grabbed a white bandana.

"she is a special girl jaden" her mum said, jaden smiled and nodded "i know she is" he said. they said bye to eachother and hung up.

my phone buzzed. it was avani

babygurl🤡: um I'll probably stay here 2night and addi is asleep so i would say the same bout her

becbae: kk, ill prolly tell jay to stay

babygurl🤡: ohhhhhh;)

becbae: dont make me talk bout u and mr anfony

babygurl🤡: 🤐

becbae: luv ya

babygurl🤡: ilysm gn

"the girls are sleeping there, wanna stay here tonight?" I asked jaden, he smiled "of course" "lets go stargazing" i said, he chuckled and nodded "ill take some blankets, grave a pair of pillows" i said, he nodded and took them. we went to the roof and laid there, looking at the sunset. "i could stare at this for an entire day without getting tired" i said looking at the sky amazed "i could stare at you for my entire life without getting bored" he said, i looked to him and chuckled "that was smooth hossler" i said looking at his eyes, his dreamy eyes. "you are gorgeous" he said under his breath, looking in my eyes, i blushed and smiled slightly, still staring at his beautiful eyes. im falling harder than i wanted to fall. "can i ask you a question that might be kinda cringey?" he asked me, i nodded "why do you like me, i mean, if you liked me why would you?" he asked, i grinned "i do like you jaden, i really do. i like you because of everything, you are an amazing person. you have the ability to make me feel butterflies every freaking time you say a word, like i don't know how but its just like that. truly, i have never felt like i feel with you with anyone else" i said, his grin was huge and he seemed a bit nervous.

"um i am kinda scared to ask this but let me explain. i met you just a month ago and you are already the person i lo- care the most about in this planet. I dont know how to explain it but everything hits different if it is with you. i love seeing your dimples when you smile, i love your sense of humor even tho it can be very dark, i love looking at your eyes and how you just look back without asking anything. i miss you when we have been a few hours apart, its like a month ago you were a stranger and now you are my whole world. I want you to meet my parents and my sisters, i want to hold hands in public so boys stay away, i really want to show you off as my girlfriend. I know we didn't start very well and we havent been in many successful dates but my world has fallen into pieces since the day that i met you. I know these lines were probably the most clingy things i would ever say and maybe you find it too soon but i just wanted. well needed to ask you becca, would you be my girlfriend?" he said

"jaden..."