§

did he just say that? i am dreaming. it is impossible. i-. i stopped before he left "what?" I asked to make sure "i am taking you on a date tonight" he repeated. i opened my eyes wide and my jaw dropped "well um it's okay if you don't want to go i thought-" i cut him off by pulling him into a big hug and closing the door.

i threw myself to bed and looked at the ceiling "i am going on a date with jaden hossler" i said to myself "i am going on a date with ja- OH MY GOD I AM GOING ON A FREAKING DATE WITH JADEN HOSSLER" i jumped off bed. i went downstairs and found Anthony, "im gonna go home, ill come back this afternoon" i said as i opened the front door, he nodded. i walked home. i arrived and my mother was there "hi mama" i said pulling her into a hug "hola cielo" {hi sweetheart} she answered, forgot to say, my mum is Spanish. I realized i havent told my mum i am planning on moving to the sway house. "um mum?" i said walking back to where she was, my mum looked at me "uh ive met some great guys which are like my best friends, the ones i have been staying with this week" i said playing with my hair, my mum nodded "uh so i was wondering if i could like move to their house. im not 100% sure yet but like if i was, could i stay with them? they are really nice guys" i blurted and looked at my mum to see her reaction . "i don't know them, you only know them for a week and you already wanna move there? no way hun! maybe in a close future but not so early" she said, i didn't wanna fight her so i just nodded slowly and walked up the stairs to my room . i went to my closet, time to choose a fit for tonight.

my phone buzzed

jayjayy: 8pm ill pick you up

me: bet

i found a cute outfit and put it on, i looked at myself at the mirror "oh my god i look like shrek" i said taking the dress off. i found another one and looked at the mirror again "gross" i said taking it off. I decided not to wear a dress so I took a white skirt and a black top with a bikini too in case we went to a pool or a beach. I looked in the mirror "this is it" I said smiling. I walked to the bathroom and combed and straightened my hair. I put on a little makeup, quite natural, and I added some perfume, quite a lot. I brushed my teeth and put on some sandals with a little heel, not much that if not I can not walk. I heard the doorbell and looked at myself in the mirror for the last time with a big smile. I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my wallet and hurried downstairs hoping my mother hadn't opened it yet. Fortunately, the door was still closed. I went to the door, grabbed the knob, and opened the door. "are you ready?" Jaden asked me smiling "I don't know where we are going yet" I said waiting for an answer, he shrugged "surprise surprise" he said with a slight smile. "bye mum" I yelled "have fun" she yelled back. I closed the door and looked at jaden, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently. "lets go" he said walking to the car.

"wanna know something quite cringey?" he asked as he drove off to the mysterious place "of course" i said "i may be writing a song about you" he said, i looked over him I was amazed, a song? for me? i looked at him, he was smirking but obviously couldn't see my reaction because he was driving. "jaden thats the sweetest thing ever like what the freak im gonna cry" i said truly, just at that moment my eyes started to get wet and a small tear fell. "I honestly don't know what effect you have on me, I've never written a song to a girl unless it was about our broke up" he said and turned his head slightly to see my eyes with tears, I wiped them off quickly making him grin "cute "he said referring to my crying "I'm sensitive "I said" shit "i muttered, noticing my mascara all over my face. "you literally look adorable" jaden said "stop being so mf cute or ima die" I said. I took a washcloth that I was very lucky to have in my bag and wiped it off.

"we are here" jaden said. i looked through the window and saw an amazing fair. it was already dark so the neon lights were the ones that lit everything. there was a giant wheel which surely had amazing views because of how tall it was. there were lots of food trucks too. it was next to a beach which was completely empty. I looked at Jaden and smiled, then showed me i had brought my bikini slightly pulling a side of my shirt up, he giggled and hugged me. this guy is making me fall way too hard