§

antt: please come back jaden wont shut up about you

me: aw

antt: he really likes you

me: i really like him too, you know that perfectly

antt: qts

me: wbu with vani

antt: idk i do b crushin a bit and i met her yesterday

me: ill help u with her

antt: I LOVE YOU

me: ik you do, ily2

"ohh so ant and avani" josh said looking at my screen "you are too nosey" i said, he giggled "lets go back to my house" i said, josh nodded and grabbed a hoodie that was on the floor "i brought jadens car" i said, he laughed and we hopped in the car. We sang along to a lot of songs, there was some good traffic so it took a bit more. we finally arrived "well letss go buddy" josh said lifting me from the ground and putting me on his shoulder "jeez you are REALLY tall" i said giggling "I heard some cute giggles" jaden shouted from inside "shit he is coming" i said laughing and holding josh tighter so he couldn't drop me. he opened the door "ow" i said. i bumped my head on the door "clumsy" josh said "its your fault ass" i said groaning. we walked in and all of them were there, laying on the couch eating cereal on their pjs "everyone get ready" i said "where are we going" addison asked "the boys are leaving in a week so we are gonna do some fun stuff lemme call kio quinton and griff, when i finish all of you have to be ready" i said smiling, they groaned and stood up "ill call griff" josh said

I nodded and looked for quinton in my contacts

me: hi cutie we are gonna hang today, wanna come

quinton: of course

me: great ill send you our location, we dont know where we are going yet so ill just send you my house's one

quinton: i was there yesterday silly bean

me: shit true then be here soon

quinton: on my way

call ended

"quinton is coming" i said "griff is with dixie" josh sighed "ill call kio" i said "with olivia" he said, i groaned "ugh i hate girls" i said, that sounded weird cause im a girl, josh laughed "i mean girlfriends" i said, josh sighed and looked down "you now hate girlfriends too, have fun today" i told him, i knew he was thinking about nessa "you are right" he said, a smile growing on his face.

ant was the first one to come "hey buddy how are you" he said hugging josh "been better" he answered "you still need to help me" ant said to me, i smiled "of course" "what about jaden?" anthony said, josh joining the conversation "he is cute. he is a tiny bit extremely cute" i said they both aw'ed "he really likes you" josh said, anthony nodded "its no big deal plus, he just broke up with mads you know?" i said rubbing the back of my head "oh gosh shut up, he likes you" ant said, i shrugged "he only talks about you, smiles at your messages, i mean, if you saw the stupid smile that comes to his face everytime he hears your name you would understand" josh said, a smile grew on my face as i noticed my cheeks heat up "gosh marry her" ant said as jaden came in the room. i glared at ant, jaden was just smiling.

the doorbell rang "uh ill go" i said, why tf does he make me so nervous. I opened the door and pulled quinton into a tight hug "morning" quinton said pulling away. i smiled and we walked to the kitchen, everyone was already there "k so where are we going" i asked sitting on the counter. "cliff jump?" bryce suggested, all of us agreed "we need bathing suits then" josh said "i can lend addi and avani some bikinis and we can go pass the sway to pick yours then" i said "great lets go change then" avani said

"choose" i said opening a drawer full of bikinis and bathing suits "wait lets do these" addi said grabbing three tie-dyed bikinis "i want pink" addi said grabbing it "ill take the purple" avani grabbed it "orange for me" i said. we took our clothes off and put on the bikinis, we have seen eachother naked so much times it is so natural now. we put on the outfits on top and went downstairs "lets go" josh said, we all hopped in jadens car "i call shotgun losers" i said sitting on the passenger seat, jaden was driving. He places his hand on my thigh and drove to the sway "we'll wait here" avani said as the boys left the car.

we sang to some songs until the boys arrived. We walked to the spot where the cliff was, luckily we could get there by car because if not it would have been a long way walking. We arrived and got on our swim wear. "lets climb up there" josh pointed to the highest cliff point. "im not jumping first" addison said stepping back, i giggled "someone has to go first" avani said, i rolled my eyes "pussies" i said jumping in the lake, i did a backflip, i dont know how but i did. quinton was the next to jump, then bryce, then jay, then the others heh. We spent some more time jumping from different points "lets go to the beach, its like a few mins away from here" addison said. We took our clothes and drove to the beach.

I laid on a towel attempting to tan but jaden came "come on" he said "no and dont touch me you are wet" i said, he laid on top of me "can you swim now?" he asked smiling "fuck you hossler" i said sticking my tongue out. he sticked his too and our tongues touched "gross" i yelled, jaden laughed and connected our lips "sorry if i kiss you too much, i can't help it" he said pulling away, i grabbed his neck "i didn't tell you to stop" i said and giggled. We connected our lips back together and he pulled away, he was going to stand up but i wrapped my legs around his hips making all his weight lean on me "you are fucking adorable" he said, i laughed "you are adorably fuckable" i said and burst into laughing "you look so innocent and look at you, dirty minded. it makes me weak asf" jaden said, i looked at his eyes and blushed lightly "you are adorable too" i said smiling, he smiled back and i unwrapped my legs, he laid next to me "becca" "yeah?" we were both looking at the sky "i cant wait for you to be mine" he said, my cheeks heated up A LOT "don't wait then" i muttered, he chuckled "now i don't wanna go on tour" he said "how could someone not want to go on tour" i said, he laughed "i'll miss you" he said, this time looking at my eyes "me too but we can ft" i said, he nodded and laid back.

*time skip to the trip back to the sway house*

*jaden's pov*

i was driving back home, again, becca was sitting on the passenger seat and my hand was laying on her thigh. my phone buzzed

da boyss

anthony: SO FUCKING ADORABLE DATE HER ALREADY #baden

josh: even better, marry her

me: i wish

quinton: simp

me: true, very fucking true.

griffin: AW

griffin: that was dix

josh: another simp there