§

i woke up by a giant weight on my body. i opened my eyes and saw; bryce, anthony and josh laying on me "jeez get off me fat bitches" i almost yelled "what did you call us?" anthony asked with a smirk "f a t b i t c h e s" i repeated trying to move. "you shouldn't have said that" josh smiled, bryce and anthony nodded "what?" I asked confused, anthony grabbed my arms and bryce held my ankles so i was completely still "what are yall doing" i said trying to get them off, i failed, josh started tickling me. i couldnt stop laughing, i was almost out of breath, i dont know how but i managed to free one of my legs and one of my arms. i kicked josh down there and bryce and ant burst into laughing. josh was laying on the floor groaning in pain. jaden came out of the bathroom "goodm- what the fuck?" he said looking at josh groaning and anthony and bryce who now were on the floor too but laughing.

"they tickled me" i said giving them three a death stare "what time is it?" i asked quick "uh 10" jaden said turning on his phone "shit shit shit i had to be home an hour ago uh my clothes!" I said running to the bathroom, i closed the door and put on the clothes that were dry now. i tried to comb my hair a bit with my fingers and washed my face quick, i walked out of the room "bryce you are dressed up drive me!" I said "why should i?" he said smirking, i showed him my middle finger "addison is coming" i said, he stood up quick and i smiled at him "um ant ur dressed wanna come?" i asked anthony, he nodded "sure" "well lets go" i said, jaden put a pouty face so i walked to him and pecked his lips, he immediately smiled and pulled me closer making me kiss him again, the boys were in the room and i had to go so i pulled away "see ya" i said, and started making my way downstairs, anthony and bryce following me. we got to the car "i call shotgun" i said and sat on the passenger seat. we got there and i knocked, my mum opened "rebecca llegas media hora tarde" {rebecca you are half an hour late} "perdon mami, me quedé dormida" {sorry mummy i was asleep} "quiénes son esos dos" {who are those two} she said looking at anthony and bryce "oh yeah mum these are bryce and anthony" they both waved, she waved back "novios?" {boyfriends?} "a-mi-gos" {fri-ends}. she nodded {addi is in your room, yall can go upstairs, i wont be home until tomorrow ive got some work stuff to do, bye sweetheart" my mum said pulling me into a hug that i obviously return "not more than fifteen people" she said, i nodded and she left after saying bye to anthony and bryce "didnt know you spoke mexican" bryce said "spanish" i corrected him, anthony giggled "anyways lets go see addi"

i walkedto my room followed by them, i opened the door and saw addison standing up reording me "um hi?" i said confused, she just smiled. someone patted my shoulder, i turned to my right and saw avani. i pulled her into the tightest hug ive ever given someone, addison hugged bryce. "i thought you would arrive at 11!" i said holding both of her hands. i had the biggest smile "well surprise" she said, i hugged him again. addison cleared her throat and slightly moved her head to bryce and anthony "oh yeah thats bryce" i said pointing at him "addison's" avani said, he smiled "and thats anthony" i said and pointed to him, they both stared for a few long seconds "oh yeah um hi" avani said smiling, anthony gave her a little wave "hi". "who should we invite over" addison asked "well josh jaden and quinton, kio and griff are with his girls" anthony said "oh anth. bryce. jaden talked to me about a guy called payton, he is my age can you invite him over too?" i asked "yeah of course ima go call those four" bryce said leaving the room. "9 people already, 6 left" addi said "nessa is probably coming too" anthony said "true" "well actually yall call three peeps each" i said "thats more than 15" avani clarified "i know, its okay she wont be here until tomorrow". bryce came in the room looking at his feet "so um they are all coming but payton was with two more friends so they are coming too" bryce said "yeah thats fine" i said smiling.

after a few minutes people started coming

list of people

-bryce

-jaden

-anthony

-avani

-addison

-becca

-nessa

-josh

-nick austin

-payton

-chase hudson

-charli damelio

-quinton

-daisy keech

-madi monroe

-madison lewis

-noen eubanks

-mackenzie ziegler

-emma chamberlain

-amelie zilber

-tayler holder

-pepsi {ellie zeiler}

jaden, josh, nessa and quinton were the first ones "hi cutie" quinton said pulling me into a hug "hey bubs" i said. we started calling ourselves that a few days ago but im really used to it. quinton waked to bryce and ant and jaden walked to me "cutie huh?" he asked pulling me closer "jelous huh?" i asked him and pecked his lips "no anymore" he said smiling, "i swear if you dont get married i wont believe in love" avani said, i giggled "she is avani, my cousin" "oh yeah, hi im jaden" he said waving at avain. three guys arrived "hey buddies" one of them said joining fists with the boys. it was payton. he said hi to avani, addi and nessa and then walked to me. "you must be bec" he said bitting his lower lip, i nodded "yep" i said standing up and giving him a quick hug. we pulled away and he stared at me. he was interrupted by all the others coming in thr house.

i greeted everyone and placed drinks at a table, almost everyone had brought something so there were a lot. addison took some red cups and avani brought ice and lemon slices. bryce had connected his phone to a speaker that he took to the garden which is giant. there were some people in the house, only couples making out which was a little bit gross to see but anyways. we walked outside and i talked to a cute black haired girl called charli, ive heard a lot of shit about her but she is the sweetest person alive. i walked inside to take some more drinks and saw a girl who looked exactly like charli (trying way too hard) and a blond haired girl, madison lewis, jadens ex. i didnt mean to but i heard the whole conversation

(e: ellie m: mads lewis)

e: bruh charli is so fucking annoying

m: we should continue commenting shit about her, it seems to annoy her

e: true she is so ugly

i obviously interrupted them

me: ugly um sis ur trying to be her -i said making them look at me

mads: oh look who's here jaden's toy -ngl, that somehow hurt but idc about what that b!tch says

me: are you both actually so childish to be commenting hate on charli? what the fuck?

chase and charli came in the room, i think they were going to make out but they stopped when they saw becca. they stood a few steps from there so they couldnt see them but they heard the conversation

ellie: she totally deserves it

me: for what? for being a whole inspiration to millions of people? girl you are just jelous of what an amazing person she is

mads: okay ima make a whole conversation twist, get the fuck away from jaden

me: another jelous one here

mads: me? jelous? of you? haha very funny

me: then get over it, he doesnt want you anymore

mads:i wouldnt be too sure hun -and with that she left the room