§

we hopped in the car. "you and bryce would look good together" i rolled my eyes "you guys would look good if you quit that, seriously, he is only a friend" "lemme tell ya something, someone in the house likes you" i looked at him surprised and he giggled "tell me right now richards" "no way, bro code" "then ill have to guess it myself: jaden anthony and you are taken so no way, bryce can't be and i don't know kio and quinton yet so what the fuck?" he laughed and we arrived to my house. I got off the car "please?" I asked, hoping he would tell me. "Nah" welp. he is probably lying.

i got out off the car and someone was waiting at my door... "leo?" yeah. there he was, leo. my ex. "hey bec" "what are you doing here?" "well your friend said you wanted to get back to me?" "oh gosh he was kidding" "well i do wanna come back to you" he said. i already know. he follows me everywhere and has the worst stalking skills so i sometimes get notifications of him liking my 2009 pics. "leo get over it, im sorry but we are over and we will never be back" "whatever" he said walking away. i sighed and got in the house

"hey hunny" my mum said kissing my forehead "hi mama, wheres rachel?" rachel is my sister. well, my twin. we dont look the same cause we have very different styles, she is more like a e-girl, she has her hair pink and usually wears a lot of makeup, she is cuter. yeah you may think im crazy we are twins but i gotta admit it. people usually think she is the cutest. im more like a 90s girl. (a/n: you can imagine her with another style, i put the 90s one cause it is how i dress irl but you choose:) "she is in her room" my mum answered, i think she was drunk. oh.. forgot to tell you. since my father um passed away my mum has been an alcoholic and my aunt is usually around to take care of us. i walked to my sister's room "hey there sissy" i waved. "hey becster" i dont know why she calls me that but she always has. i got out of the room and walked to mine.

i threw myself on bed and saw my notifications

tiktok

joshrichards followed you

jadenhossler followed you

quintongriggs followed you

kiocyrr followed you

anthonyreeves followed you

missed calls

leo👻 13 missed calls. ugh ima block him *contact blocked*

a d d i🌷 2 missed calls

joshy 1 missed call. maybe he is gonna tell me. lets call him

me: hey josh

josh: hey becca

me: you called me right?

josh: yeah, its just that jaden just broke up with mads and all the boys are out so maybe you could come hype him?

me: woah poor jayjay, im on my way -i said jumping off bed and putting my af1s on. - by the way, what snacks do jaden like

josh: bring him chick fil-a if theres any near you. he loves it

me: k well bye josh!

he hung up. poor jaden. woah, it is crazy how i have changed from stalking him to spending time with him after a break up in less than a week.

i got my skate and went to chick fil-a. i bought some food and went to the house. i knocked. no answer. i knocked again. no answer. i tried to open the door and for my surprise, it was open. I walked in the house and heard jaden sob, jeez poor sweetheart. I knocked at his door and heard him sniffle as he opened the door, his eyes were red and he looked really bad, he cracked a smile when he saw me, sniffling again. "hi becca" he waved. I quickly put my arms around his neck and hugged him. he put his arms around my waist and hugged me back starting to sob.

"im sorry to c- to cry i just-" "dont say sorry for that jaden, it is natural, even more if you just broke up with someone you loved." i hugged him tight before pulling away. "i brought chick fil-a" that made him smile as he sat on his bed.