§

I got in the car. before going to sway i decided to get some coffee because i was almost asleep. I got to starbucks, bought my coffee and drove to the sway house. I knocked on the door and quinton opened the door, we don't know eachother yet. "hey" he said smiling "hello, you are quinton right?" "yeah you must be becca" "yup that's me" damn he looked kinda cute. bryce appeared from no where "let me have a sip" he said as he took the drink from my hands and gave a sip. "i see you met q" he said. i nodded and smiled. quinton smiled at me and gave me a quick look.

someone hugged me "hi joshh" i said hugging him back "bryce can't be your favorite" he said with a fake angry face i just smiled "well you have to gain your place" i smiled, bryce looked at me with his jaw dropping "no, you are mine" he said lifting me up from the ground and placing me over his shoulders "brycee let me go" i yelled laughing. he just started running all over the house and when we arrived to a room he threw me to the bed. "so tomorrow is the date please talk to me about her" he begged, i sighed "bryce chill you are going to like her i swear. "can we talk for a bit before the date?" "yeah of course, it is your date, not mine"

someone came in the room "hi becca" jaden said i gave him a fake smile and looked back to bryce "trust me" i said "now, where is nessa?" I asked "she will come in a bit" he answered "well im going to talk to q and josh" i said standing up, Bryce nodded. I was walking downstairs when someone grabbed my wrist "im sorry" jaden said "it is okay i just don't like when people use me" i sighed "i am really sorry i don't know why i ignored you or why i kissed you or why i wanted to make mads jelous, i am really really sorry." he said. i nodded and pulled him to a hug. then i pulled away and he smiled at me. "now that you forgave me give me a sip" he said taking my coffee "y'all should stop doing that" i smiled and grabbed my coffee back.

i walked downstairs with jaden and sat on the couch between him and quinton "bruh you both look the same" i laughed they both looked at eachother "i dont see it" they said at the same time "seriously you look like twins" nessa said walking in the door i ran to her and hugged her "i missed ya buba" she smiled "i missed you more" i said pulling away when josh came and sitting back where i was before "lets make some tiktoks" jaden yelled

(IMAGINE MADS IS BECCA:)

view 21307 comments

beccasmitH: jaden buddie you dropped this 👕

^^ user6: who is she?

user3: but like the way he looked at her😵❤️

user12: jaden you can't look at girls like that YoU aRe tAkEn

^^jadenhossler: taken by who?

^^jay.mads: NO DONT BREAK UP NO NO NO.

I went to twitter and saw that jaden had made the break up official