''Why?''

''You remember the area occupied by my grandfather's supporters.'' She nodded. ''The ones remaining are being misled by a man for his political greed. I need to stop it.'' She held his hand. ''Not you, we. Moreover, I was wondering why not get the Suryagarh Fort renovated.''

''But why?''

''Its our lineage, our history. Let the world see it.''

''It's on the other side, and we have a whole jungle in the middle. We need more things to be done before that.''

''All will work out simultaneously.'' She concluded. Dev smiled. Aahana Dev Singh was a determined woman. Once she decided, no one could deter her. He nodded.

Vasudha watched the couple with annoyance. Dev, who was supposed to bring justice to his family. Instead, he danced on the tune of Rathore Princess. The thing which irked her was the Suryagarh jewel which Rolli flashed around on her finger, a sign of authority. The Jewel which she never got to wear as Gayatri Devi never found her suitable for the same. Vasudha watched as Dev walked away after giving his wife a hug, Rolli looked up. She was aware she was being watched. With a smirk, she flashed her finger ring again, caressing her perfect hair with the finger; reminding Vasudha, that Aahana Dev Singh was the Queen and all was going to go her way.

Rolli smiled when Vasudha walked off. She gestured Agni to step forward. ''Keep an eye on her.''

''Why spy when we can end all.''

''Agni, she is Dev's grandmother and I am not going to do a thing which would hurt him.'' Agni nodded taking the command, but her mind wasn't ready to trust Dev.

***

Advya hadn't spoken to anyone since the incident. He stayed aloof and answered in a monologue. He had cut himself off from his family, not bothered about who said what. Advay was mad that his chance to be with Urvi was being spoiled by Veer. If not for him, they would have been far , married and together.

''Raksha!''

''Please don't start Adi. I have already heard how pathetic I have been as a mother.'' Raksha said walking away. Adi understood her pain. He sat beside her. ''Raksha, give him some time.''

''Really? Did you give any of us any time before dropping Urvi's bomb on us? Did you even bother just inform me about her disability? Adi, I am his mother. It's my right. Have you ever wondered about how I felt that moment? Is it wrong to wish best for my kids? And he blames me for pushing my choices on him. Just name one thing I have forced on Advay of Raina.'' Adi opened his mouth, but she stepped away from him. ''Do what ever you like. Henceforth, I won't interfere with any decision of yours or Advay's . And Adi, I am leaving for Jaigarh. I will come back when I want to.''

Adi rubbed his forehead, he tried to reason but Raksha packed her stuff without saying a word. She needed to be alone.

Advay dialed Urvi's number but it went unanswered like his previous calls. He was now worried about her. Groaning, he cursed his fate and people who stood like barriers in his life. Moving to the basin, he started splashing water on his face repeatedly. He felt a strange burn in his body, it was turning unbearable . He felt the walls closing on him as breathing became hard. Advay opened in mouth to intake as much air as he could. Angry, he banged his fist on the mirror. He wasn't going to sit in a corner and sulk, he was going to get what he wanted. He loved Urvashi and nothing could keep him away from her, neither his family, nor hers.

***

''Why aren't you answering his calls?'' Leela questioned her sister. Urvi huffed. ''I don't know what to tell him. Moreover, I don't want to upset mom.''

''Urvi, you need to fight.''

''What makes you think I am not?''

''Sitting in this room, not taking his calls! What kind of fight is this?'' Leela asked miffed

Urvi smiled. She knew what she was doing and with tine it was going to show the effect. She huffed. ''Leave me, what about the little stunt you pulled.''

''Don't even ask. None are ready to believe that it was a slip of tongue. Now, I and Maan are being blamed for bringing you guys together.''

''But how?''

''They believe that because of our affair, you guys got close.''

Urvi blinked. ''What next?''

''The Royals are in a big round table conference, I swear if I go down, I will kill that Ranawat.''

''But you took his name.''

''He poked me. I was scolding him, its his fault.'' Urvi shook her head. Just then her phone started vibrating. It was Advay, this time she answered but stayed silent. ''Do you have any idea how worried I have been.''

''I know Advay, and I am sorry. I have a request.''

''Tell me love, I will do anything for you.''

She smiled. ''Let's do what our parents want and show them how strong our love is.'' He understood. She wanted to protest silently. He took a deep breath leaning against the wall. ''I can't say no to you, but I won't accept this. If they push, I am going to push harder. I am going to make you mine at any cost.'' Wishing her for the night, he disconnected as she stared at the phone. He was so stubborn, and she loved him.

Advay took a deep breath stepping into the dinning room. His family stared at him and then shared looks silently before going back to their food. Advay's eyes didn't miss his mother's vacant chair.

''Is mom not joining us.''

''Your mom has left for Jaigarh. She will be staying there for some days.'' His grandmother answered Advay nodded. Without any further words he went back to his food. Adi stared at his son, Advay's casual behavior towards the absence of his mother was disturbing for him. Raksha had always doted on her son. Infact, when Advay wasn't ready to meet Urvi, Raksha had warned against pushing Adi. Suddenly feeling a mother's pain, he pushed his plate. ''All good Aditya.''

''I am done mom.'' Advay froze, the morsel away from his mouth. He watched his father walking away and again went back to his food shocking his grand parents

***

''Are you going to tell him Chitra?'' sona asked. Chitra huffed, her face dull. Sona cupped her cheeks. ''he will understand. I know him, Vansh is exactly like badi ma, a coconut.''

''He will be gloomy.''

''Then your love will guide him.'' Sona patted her cheek; she was about to walk away when Chitra hugged her. ''I am glad to have you.''

''So am I. Now, I am going as its his time. Let me know if you need me to tight some screws.'' Chitra nodded

Vansh smiled at Sona as she walked past him. Walking to Chitra he stood at an arm length. ''So, its true. You are leaving.''

''I have got scholarship. It's a dream opportunity. My parents are very happy and proud.''

Vansh took a step closer, his eyes on her face. Cupping her cheeks, he kissed her forehead. ''Do well and make me proud. When you will come back, I will here, with my arms open waiting for you.''

Chitra leaped into his arms, Vansh held her close his eyes glassy. He would allow her to fly and wait for her to come back. ''I love you Vansh. Please don't give up on us.''

''I won't. A Rathore loves just once.'' They stayed under the stars for till all turned dark. Vansh took heavy steps to his room, coming face to face to with his mom. She offered the support and he didn't refuse. ''I don't want to lose her''

''You won't'' Ananya patted her son to sleep , who seemed broken with the distance. She was aware with distance, their love was going to go stronger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansh and Chitra's love story will go distant relationship. And will continue after a short leap

Happy weekend guys.