C23: Tell Me I've Done It Again.

. . .

My heart was racing and it wasn't because I was soon to go up on stage and fake accept my diploma for this practice graduation I was forced to partake in. It was surely because L.J was directly behind me sending a thousand questions my way about why both Logan and Avery were avoiding her.

She was still out of the loop about everything and I almost slipped and told her the truth last night but Logan called and practically begged me not to. I also wanted him to be the one to tell her so I paced myself. But, the whole avoiding her thing was not the way to go about it. Avery was doing it too because she said she and Logan should tell her together they owe her at least that much.

"I find it really odd," L.J spoke knocking me from my thoughts. She was so close I could feel her breath on my neck, did she need a lesson on personal space?

"Do you think they're sneaking around on me?" She asked.

Giving myself a quick neck massage I made eye contact with Eric who was in the 'L' portion of the line peeking back at me. He had been witnessing L.J attacking me with question after question and could only shoot me sorrowful eyes. Meanwhile, Shawn and Avery were busy talking in the 'P' section and Logan was way up in the front with the 'A's' not responding to any of my texts. Times like this I wished we all shared the same last name so I could have us all together.

They were sneaking around on her but not in the way she envisioned so I couldn't answer her without lying.

"Let's focus on graduation, yeah?" I nod my head enthusiastically hoping she'd just chill for a second. "I promise that they aren't sleeping around on you,"

L.J tilted her head to the side and stared at me questionably. "You promise? You know something don't you?!"

Looking up I saw that Eric was no longer in his spot so I used that as my excuse.

"Eric just texted me," I sighed pretending to be annoyed. "He wants to talk, I'll be right back,"

Not thinking twice about Eric and me having relationship problems again she eased back a bit. She didn't even try to stop me when I walked away. This was all too much for me I couldn't take this any longer.

Not really sure where Eric actually ventured off to I went to the bathroom anyway. This place was lucky I needed to know what to do on graduation day or I would've slipped out the back. Seniors didn't even have class today it was all practice.

"Okay, okay!" I could hear Logan mildly shout as I rounded the corner making me stop in my tracks.

"That doesn't matter," Eric's voice came right behind his. "You have to suck it up and rip the bandaid off. Waiting is only making it worse,"

"He's right," Shawn spoke. What the hell? When did all of them leave and why wasn't I invited to the secret meeting?

"Shit, shit, shit," Logan mumbled. "This is so like me to take a good thing and fuck it all up. I'm scared man, L.J means a lot to me,"

"Relationships are never easy man take it from me," Eric said causing me to roll my eyes. Don't dump on us to make him feel better. "But, it's now or never,"

"If she means a lot to you that means she also deserves to know," Shawn said and I could hear him lean against a few lockers by the way they started to cling loudly.

"And we also need to talk about you being in that baby's life," Eric said sternly ready to put his two feet down on the subject. "You're lucky, not everyone can have children that are actually of their blood. You should be thrilled. You should be that baby's biggest fan,"