C22: Tell Me He's Not Ready.

. . .

"Holy shit!" Eric said covering his eyes as Logan puked the rest of his insides out into the school toilet.

"I thought he knew! And I was pissed he didn't tell me!" Shawn exclaimed defending himself so he wouldn't get the blame if Logan passed out or something.

Standing up from his manic crouching position Logan walked over to the bathroom sink so he could rinse his mouth and hands.

"Dude, I'm like an uncle now," Shawn said following behind him so he could pat him on the back.

Logan didn't find the situation funny. Shrugging Shawn's hands off of him he shot him a death glare through the mirror. Shawn got the memo and backed off, moving back a few steps.

"Is she keeping it?" Logan asked now looking directly at me. He knows I'm the only one Avery would disclose that information to but I had no good news for him.

I shrugged. "She hasn't decided yet,"

"Fuck!" Logan yelled slamming his hand against the sink with a loud smack.

"Do you think she will?" Eric asked walking over to stand by me but also making Logan look at me again. What am I her brain? I don't know what she's thinking of doing?

"I don't know," I said softly watching as his face dropped once again. "But if she does... you know you have to step up right? Avery's baby can't be fatherless neither of them deserves that,"

"Don't you think I know that?" He sarcastically questioned with the roll of his eyes.

Okay, no need for the attitude. Rude.

"Wait," Shawn said scratching his head. "What are you going to tell L.J?"

Logan groaned as he dropped his head low. "She's going to fucking hate me, man,"

I didn't speak up when he said that. I had no idea how L.J would react to the news. She loves Logan and I didn't know if the baby would change that or not. It wasn't like he stepped out on their relationship and had it.

"What if Darren tells her first? To break the ice?" Eric suggested tilting his head toward me.

"No way," I say quickly. "If it doesn't come from his mouth," I point at Logan. "He doesn't stand a chance in winning her over trust and believe that,"

"Is this what I get for not being gay?" Logan groaned for the millionth time. "You guys are the main boys I hang with and you all happen to be gay. Maybe this is the universe telling me that I should've followed in your footsteps,"

Shawn let out a small crackle but he tried to hide it causing Eric to laugh too. I was the last one to bust a smile since I was trying to be the serious friend but the way Eric turned to hide his laughs got me.

"I'm glad this is fucking funny to you assholes," Logan shook his head but seeing us struggle to keep in our giggles made him smile too. It made him mad that we were able to crack him so he got back into his angry mindset quick.

"It's not funny," Shawn said as his laughs turned into a fake cough. "Wait it is funny, imagining you trying to be gay is the joke of the year. You don't even know how to flirt with women let alone guys,"

Slightly offended Logan flicked Shawn off.

"No, you could totally pull any guy," Eric cheesed letting it be known he was joking.

"Haha," Logan flicked him off too. "Got anything to add Wheeler? I've got enough middle finger to go around,"

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "They're the ones making fun of you and I get called by my last name? What did I do?"