Chap. 35

Lais pov

Two months later (mid-july)

"Jacob you still coming with me "

He just came back home yesterday, maybe he's not up for it. I don't mind. But if he isn't I'm leaving right now.

"Yeah , when we leaving "

"Uhm I'm already dressed and the kids are too so Its just you"

"Alright Lemme hop in the shower

I see the kids playing in the play room. I sat in the room they we're in while playing. I pulled out my tablet and got on facebook. My notification were at 287. I keep seeing that people think I'm good and I have to make a new video. So  I will.  I sat at the table in the kitchen . 

" Kevin Gates says not really.Trill niggas, I'm not friendly. See my squad I got my girls with me .Mine 5 loaded and you're clique empty . On sight these bitches envy. I'm pissing on ya no Jimmy. Got a pretty face but let it fool you. Cause everybody know Dallas trilly. I don't chase these niggas, I replace these niggas. Hey, How you doing. I'ma face these niggas.Thinking that you cute bet that a good feeling. but Dallas walk in and your nigga know I'm killing. I'm a trap girl and a rap girl.Hey, how you doing. Where you at girl? I got my nails painted and my hair curled but I don't get no slack . This a man's world. You can hate me, rape me, try to break me but I still stand tall , like the strength made me. Knock them out, kill them, dead .  Like the spirit ate me . Put them in the coffin, Dead .D.C .Dropping out the band tho Trapping til  hand blow  Haters try to stop the sound but I'm on go. Haha and yea I'm on go"

I posted half of it on both of my instagrams giving the link to my  facebook.  I posted it to facebook .. I sent it to family and this time, to my friends .

Jacob came out the bathroom.

"I like it"

Automatically I knew what he's talking about.

"Thanks"

I packed up the kids and walked down the stairs . We we're settled in the car waiting for Jacob to come down the stairs. I take it upon myself to chose who's car we are driving. I chose his. Well  his is bigger than mine for one and I know he's gonna be ticked. I ran to the other side of the car  and put a towel on the seat. Leather and my skin doesn't work. I have a romper on. No way my butt is going  to be on leather. I see Jacob through the rear view mirror. I know he can see me . So he automatically get on the passenger side.

"Lais better not crash my car. I'ma let you drive."

I  backed up furiously.

"Lai fucking Ish"

I pulled of fast to. I eventually slowed down. I got on university and then down Transit until we we're a Vance and Chrysalis Photo shoot. I took them  out the car. I walked with Vance and Jay was holding Chrysa .  Jacob had held the door open.As soon as I stepped in the building I can feel the A/c blast. Its cold

"Jay, I hate this building. I like  heat "

Every one knows that. Some time I turn the heat on in the house when its hot outside . I grew up where it can get 120 degrees . I can take it . I can go to death valley and survive .

I checked  Vance and Chrysa in. 20 minutes later we started the photo shoot. 

I had to help alot. Like Vance wouldn't do any poses. Chrysalis want a snack every single time he takes a picture.

------------------------

"Damn, I'm glad thats over"

"You the one who wanted them to model."

"No I want Vance to be an actor , Mari  wanted him to be a model."

"Whatever"

We went shopping to get the kids some new clothes for the trip,

"What should buy them"

"Whatever you think is cute. I'm about to go buy some glasses"

"Pick me up a pair"

I bought the kids 1,900  dollars worth of things. I went to  to Forever 21 and go me some swim suits and a few skirts and 3 necklaces I checked out . Spent 116 dollars. My phone ringed

"You ready"

"I guess "

"Meet me at the car"

I hung up on him cause Chrysa started having a fit.I put a few of my bags down I picked up Chrysa

"Chrysta come on" 

I picked up the rest of tha bags and had Chrysa in my arms. I met Prince. Immediately he took Chrysta out my arms and put her in the car. I had put the bag into the trunk and got in the car. I had drove home.

"You going to start packing we are leaving In 3 days"

"Alright "