Chap. 21

Lais POV

It's Saturday and I have a meeting.

I get in the shower and then I get dressed.

I put my jean button up vest . Ans a long peach maxi skirt . I love Peach its an amazing.

I run down stairs . Well jog.

"Where you going Lais"

I grabbed a granola bra. I'm ignoring him. I'll be gone in a few.

I leave out the door . I already have the place saved in my phone because I just don't know my way around. I drove to the Mari's building.

I got out the car and walked into the building. I went to the office to see her uncle. I knocked on the door.

"Hi. I'm Aaron"

"Lais, Nice to meet you"

"Same"

He walks into the office. So I take it upon myself to follow him. He sits down.

"Lais sit"

I did .

"So We can have you move in on Wednesday"

"How Much"

"I need 100 down and then rents 450 ."

"Alright"

I fished through my purse to find my wrist let. I found it, opened it to get my money. I grabbed some twenties . There were 4 . So I pulled out two tens instead of another twenty.

"Here"

"Thanks.

He got up and then went to this file cabinet . He gave me a key as the put the money in there.

"Thanks. Wanna go see the place "

"Sure"

We go up the elevator. Up on the 8th floor.

We go to 22 .

I just realized its a pretty big spot , 3 bedroom.

"Oh it really big"

"I thought this was a good for you"

"You're right"

We left. I decided that I want to visit Mariani. Me and her never get any alone time

I go to her door and knocked. She opens the door. She look like she just woke up. Not ugly but like a hot come hasn't been put in her hair in a minute.

"Ello my blonde"

"Hey Lais"

"Come in people might be able to see my ratchetness"

"Everyone done seen that."

"Shut up girl"

She pulled me in.

"Girl dont do that I'm with child"

"Be quiet."

"What you been up to since the other day,"

"I just been chilling."

"You and Elijah never be together'

"We on a break."

"Really ? Why ? "

"I saw him talking to one of his old friends and they were all touchy feely. So I threw a fit and he told me that wasn't necessary"

"But it was. You love him right?"

"yea but he acting some type of way."

"Talk to him"