Chap. 34

Lais POV

Taking a picture of myself and putting it on my Real and Fan Instagram. My real is my family followers people who I know. My Fan is for people who wanna follow me because of MB . Their manager asked for us to make one. 

I packed the kids a book bag with some snacks and quiet toys for church. This time Jacob is coming with me. I miss my church at home though. I know everyone there. They're no where near as stuck up as everyone here. I can even see the cockiness that's on Jacob.But his is tiny. 

I always prefer to be humble and I want to stay that way. We walked to the car and went to church. 

Through out service. The kids were amazing. Chrysa was enjoying the music and Vance took every opportunity to stand . 

After church I met up with the girls for brunch. 

I walked into the restaurant. Instantly spotted Mari and Nye . I instantly walked to them.

They both stood up to hug me. I sat down . I noticed some one coming and he poured wine. Nye  got to sipping. I don't drink alcohol. Well not unless I'm with family.

"So why are we here exactly " 

"Because  I was thinking"

"About what"

Nobody knows what Mari really thinks about. She usually secretive with her thoughts . I don't blame her, when people know your thoughts, they know motives. Some will use it against you and crush your dreams .  

"Well remember that plan that Lais came up with"

"Which one, I come up with alot of things"

"The one with the babies at the same time"

"Oh yeah"

"I think we should start it."

"Its all on you. You have to go first. Its easy for me and Lais to follow."

"Well I already started"

Hol'up. "What you mean"

"I mean that I'm a week pregnant."

"YASS "

Both me and Nye are idiots .

"So does Elijah know?"

"Yeah he was so happy"

"What he say"

"He says he feel left out not having a kid. "

"I told you all it takes is a little  sex . Nyemiah Ni'emah Housley is always right"

"Shut up ."

"You really never be right . But props to you . "

We are so mean to each-other but we laugh at it. Honestly if you didn't t know us you'd think that we were about to fight . But really that's how we have conversation. Well Nye talks like that to everyone. Then Mari and I just caught on and now its a habit between us. I don't believe its rude and neither does the girls. That's usually why the guys never go out with us. I mean Never. They decline us. I never understood why. Dudes do the same thing. But low blowing upsets them alot more . I never understand most thing with dudes.  Its always been confusing too me. Guys are a little off .

"Hey we suppose to meet the guys at 4 right"

"Shit its 3"

Me and the girls packed up I went to go meet Prince at the place we're going early.Plus I'm the only person in this group who knows my way around the whole state of Alabama . Unless they added new cities. I'm pretty sure they haven't  .