Chap.9

Lais/Dally Pov

I walked in the ally after paying the dollar admission. I look for  Jacob.
I scan left to right and then I spot him

"Hey Jacob" I kinda said high pitch .

"Sup Dallas"

We walk around and get settled. While getting set up I start conversation.

"So why'd you want me to come with you"

"We got off on the leg"

"Wrong foot. But we always been cool. Even when we were kids we were cool. I gave you candy,that alone mean we cool"

"But we aren't six no more "

"Well remember when were at camp with Nye and Mari."

"Dallas that was 3 years ago and we haven't talked since then."

"But we still were friends."

Where is this all this coming from. Jacob always my friend.

"But that didn't last long like after you left . I never heard from you. When you kept coming back to Cali, you act like you didn't like me or we never knew each other "

"Cause you know. I was embarrassed for you being superman. Like I always was able to do everything on my own. Then I went there met some friends. Things happen and I couldn't handle it by myselfb ."

Overall I'm getting shaky and Im about to cry.

"And you did. But I never had nobody do that. I'm just like 'Damn like I'm weak as hell' "

"You not weak though. Just don't cut me off. Let just forget that, and hug it out. "

We got up and hugged.

"Lai you up "

I grabbed my ball and Went. I knocked down 3 of them I knocked down the rest of the pins . I got a spare.

Jacob got like 5 strikes through the whole game. He actually won the first one .

"I want a rematch"

"Why"

"I'll pay for it and if you Win I'll give you 100 doles"

I know he would take a chance if money was involved

"Alright"

So I went up and payed the 10 dollars for the game and then we got to it .

"Ha pay up "

"God, Jacob your so immature"

"You was the one who bet a 100 Doles"

"Fine here"

I grabbed my wallet and grabbed 5 20's.He had his hand out. So I smacked four of them in his hand and one in mouth .

"Eww I don't know how far this bent up your ass"

"Shut up"

God he so dramatic.

"Whatever,Want some Ice cream?"

" sure."

"I'll pay "

"Well duh Jay, I just have you a hundred doles"

Jacob swear he smart .

We went and got Ice cream from this place called Pauolo.

We ate out Ice cream and then he took me home.