Chap. 27

3 weeks later

Lais POV

Prince only been here for two weeks . Me and him our crazy about each other. 

Making a bottle,Jay calls me. 

"Yea"

"Come here"

"You think your ready for it."

"I been ready. Well for like  2 days"

"Then come here. 

"Wait what about Vance"

"He's actually sleep without the bottle. "

He grabbed my arm and pulled me close. I bent  down to kiss as he was sitting down. Me and him kept kissing . Until we got them clothes off. You know whats next .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we a down a quick shower is all I want. He gets in with me .Why waste water . All that went touching and loving . 

Our shower was interpreted by Vance. I quickly get out and put an house coat on still wet.

I picked up Vance. Grabbed a bottle and warmed it. While I'm feeding him Jay comes out.

"Let me see him."

I give Vance to Jay and walk into the room. I grab my towel to dry off. Then getting dress.

"You know I'm leaving in about 3 or 4 days"

"Yea I was thinking about flying home."

"Is it safe?"

"I don't know but I know my mom wanna meet you and Vance."

"Really?"

"Yea but I debating if I wanna take him this early or should I just tell them to come up here."

"Well  that's almost 30 people, nobody got that type of money. But I think you should wait til a little older."

"Yeah because new things, new stuff  to him. Face time just gonna have to work for a while."

"Whens y'all next reunion. In three years" 

"Why don't we just go for our birthday"

"Lemme Google it"

First I Google if it was safe to fly with a newborn. It said it is but its hard and all the germs. I don't wanna drive until he's older.

"We can't."

"At least its my 17th and your 18th " 

"Lets do something for yours Instead of mine"

"No you need to be celebrated."

Aww hes sweet but no.

"Nah I need to focus on Vance and not my birthday. But since you here I need to get him in daycare. I need to get back to work . "

We have too. Jacob gonna leave and I need to get my  money. So I can live by myself and not have to do anything. I'm searching daycares. I  find Monarch and its beautiful.  I call the to see how much for 5 day daycare. Sunday I don't work and Saturdays is when Jays mom wants to watch Vance . 

I enrolled him over the phone.

Prince phones ring. He walks out the room and into the living room.

He stayed in there. So  I put on some Gospel. The fast and put Vance in his high chair. I start to clean up the kitchen. Jay comes in looking happier than a motherfucka 

"Guess what"

"Whaaa"

"We got signed. "

Oh fucking Real.  I can't 

"Yess Yeas . Thank you lord. "

I ran up to him . He picked me up. I kissed him. Vance started to whine. He went to pick him up. 

"This is crazy, I thought anything and everything can happen."