Chap.14

Lais/Dallas POV

I drove behind Prince . I still don't know my way around . Without GPS I wouldn't know where I would be.

He pulled into the drive way. And I parked in the street cause I don't like pulling out .

I met him at the doorstep He opened the door.

"Who you live with"

"My mom my little brother Mari if she end up staying here"

"Oh is this the house that me,you, Mari, Ray, and Nye played in"

"Yep""

" I remember"

Someone walk downstairs.

"Hey mama"

"Hi Prince, who's you're friend"

"Her Name is Lais"

"Hey Dallas"

"Hi"

I looked at Prince with a ton of confusion.

"Mom, How you know her name"l

"You, Dallas and Mari been friends for about 11 years"

"Wow we been friends longer than Noah's life"

I never remember coming over as a little kid. I continuously think about when? how? Was Nye there? What about Ray?

I realized that he was walking upstairs. So I followed him.

"Am I staying over or anything."

"Your choice My dad isn't home for week" 

"When did he leave?"

"He left some time last night. Before I went to Chres' house"

"Why he gone."

"Family Reunion"

"Why didn't you go?"

"Cause Its hard to bring some one to a family Reunion. That no one knows. Then on top of that you tell them that I'm his daughter and he got 3 more. But i been hiding them for  22 years."

"You're only 16"

"My oldest sister is 22 going on 23."

"Oh"

"If you wanna talk about it then we can but can we do it once we get to my house"

"Why."

"Because then we have something to talk about all night"

He ask question after question maybe days worth of question. I can answer all of them truthfully but if If I give him every answer we wouldn't have anything to talk about. Especially tonight. It's my Night to vent . Of course it could be his too.

Just wondering all the things he  would need to vent. Maybe a lot,maybe a little. Our personal lives never mixed. He was a close friend that you'd only have fun with. Never have you ever talked with them about important things.

Jay was in his draw when i decided it was a good thing to look around his room. I found a photo album.

I grabbed it deciding that I'm going to take it with me and we could look through our photo albums and talk about them.. I got it  all planned. I'm hungry so he better hurry up.  Really should . Not to even be pushy.

"Jacob are you done."

"Yea. I'm just getting my stuff"

"That's not done."

"I'm just getting my bathroom things"

He cam out with a duffel bag and we walk down the stairs..

"Prince are you staying over?"

His mother had to ask. I'm trying to get out. Lawd I'm too hungry.  I don't know how or why I just got hungry all of the sudden.

" Yea."

"Alright have fun. Call me when you about to come back."

"Why momma ?"

"Because I might have company. I don't want you to have a problem with it. You always over the head with my friends"

"What ever mom,we leaving."

He grabbed a laptop case,a phone charger and a key chain. We were out on our way.

"I'm hungry"

"Yea i got that feeling too"

"Let go grab something that's quick and I'll cook later. Deal?"

"Deal"

"Now where you wanna go."

"Um. Let go to chik-fil-a" 

" I remember when I used to live with my aunt.. I was missing out on to much" 

"Yea I love it"

"I only been eating it since last year"

"Last year. I feel bad."

"Um. Jay can you drive?"

"Yea, why'

"I mean can you drive right now because I don't know my way anywhere."

"Alright Pull over"

I pulled to the side  of the street. Me and him go out at the same time. He walked around the back and me the front.

We both hopped in at the same time. We strapped in. Jacob pulled off.

Pulling into the parking lot.

"Drive through or go in"

"Uhh, Drive through"

"Okay"

He pulled into line. I know I'm lazy right now . I don't want to walk. So me and him is patiently sitting in the drive through. It's really quiet right now. The only thing you hear is a muffled sound of everything that is going on outside. Like the traffic,people other cars engine and other peoples music.  I can also hear the air conditioner.  I don't like the silence. It's peaceful but yet awkward.

I start shuffling through the compartment. Pull out my CD organizer. I grab my Rihanna CD. Pop it in and listen to it. I silently sing along because I don't got that lung work right now. I'm Thirsty so I cant sing at the moment.

I look over and I see Jacob singing.

"Aww Jacob singing"

"You were too"

"Well duh."

"You just ended the argument"

"Whatever"

We finally pulled up . We order. I got two salads,a sandwich an order of fries and a diet coke.  Jake got two sandwiches and some fries.

Pulling off now we are going to my house.

"Jay, Is Chres or anyone else out side"

"No"

I pushed the button that opened the garage and made Jacob pull in to the driveway fast.

A/N- I am shooting for longer chapters so  my updates will be better.  So this right here is 936 wordss but I'm shooting for 1,500 words in a chapter and longer. 

If you like this chapter - Vote

If you think others should read it - Share

If you dont follow me. -Follow me @baby_bi

Please comment. 

-Ms.Independent (FT.MB)

Thanks