Chap.15

I just wanna be honest.

  I'm just wasting your time

. I'm not ready,I promise.

  Don't be so blind

Tainted Emotions~ Ginnette Claudette 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

  In a hurry.  I close the garage.  Its currently 3 o'clock, on the dot .  I get my keys out the car. I open the door that leads into the house. I let Jacob go first. I locked the garage door, I grabbed everything I had int the car. Jay came back out. 

"What cha' need."

"My stuff I, left it in the car." 

I put my stuff down by the door, take the keys  open the car and the pop the trunk.He grabs it. I grabbed my things and walked in. I locked the doors.

"Were going upstairs." 

"Alright"

We are both walking up stairs.

"I'll be right back."

I run downstairs. 

"Ooh lord never again" 

That was tiring.Never again. Will i run down them stairs. I closed every blind there was and the curtains. I left my dad room open,because he keeps them open. I don't close mine because my windows face the back of the house. I walk up the stairs. I see Jay eating.  

"Did I say that you can eat in here"

"Yep  you said it last week."

"Stop winning"

He always win . I sat on the floor In a criss-cross-apple-sauce position. I put my food in front of me. 

" Can you hand me the remote."

I put my hannds above my head.He put it in my head. I was  changing it to cartoon network. 

It say 'Cartoon Network was Removed by turner'. 

"Oh MY GOODNESS." 

"Stop being dramatic.Change it."

"Prinnce I can do whatever i want. Lets watch '19 Kids & counting'."

I changed it to 'TLC' and we watched it. I was eating and he was too. At about 4 (pm) We finshed the episode. We went doown stairs to throw out our things. 

We throw out our stuff. I really wnat to braid Jay's hair. It looks really soft.

"Jay can  I braid your hair"

"Yea"  

"Good. Come on were going in the basement."

I put him in the chair.  I jogged to the other side of the basement and grabbed my shampoo and a towel. 

I rinsed his hair and then put in my shampoo in it I rubbed it in. I massaged his scalpe. I gave him two washes/rinses. I squeeze his hair letting water run out of his hair. I put the towel over his shoulders. 

"C'mon"

We walked upstairs.  I gave him my chair and I sat  on the bed. I squezed his hair again because i don't need all that water. I take the towel off and get started. While braiding I start converssation.

"So why your mama say all that stuff before we left."

"I don't like her company alot"

"Why not."