Chap.17

Quintana's POV

We are walking out the restaurant .

Damn Dallas pregnant. I bet you that Roc is the daddy .

"Quin.'

Dally called to me

"Yea"

"We gonna head out what about you."

"My cousin is here so i gotta find her then I'm leaving."

A lie . I came up with a plan.  Last girlfriend that Roc had, he got her pregnant too but her story didn't end well. Whats her name?? Oh it was Sana. She still hates me . Do I care.

She got pregnant. She told him. He said abort it or we can't be together. She did abort the baby. Yet I broke them up. I made sure she caught me and roc fucking around like we alwasy do.

We still play around. I only told the girls that I hopped off because that add more problems than I make. I just came up with a plan I'l tell  roc he do  same thing he did to Sana. Yet She to far along to abort so he'll drop her.

Good ass plans.

Nothing will stop my plans. 

I text Roc and tell him to come over.

Walking towards the my favorite lingerie store : Mac & Kay Lingerie .

I go pick out something beautiful. I mean Sexy. Roc will love it . After I get my things . I go home to see Roc waiting outside.  I pull into the parking lot and go knock on the window of his car. He get out and comes with me .

We walk into the  apartment building go up the elevator. I walk to my apartment 311 on the 3rd floor .

He comes in and sits on the couch.

'Whats so important Quintana"

"Well Chresanto, Its something you won't like."

"What is it"

"Ya Girl"

I paused I wanna see what he says

"What about her . I know you jealous but damn"

"Nah Shes pregnant"

"How You know ?"

"I just came back from hanging with her Mari and her bitch Nyemiah"

"Where was y'all"

"I was at Cheesecake Factory with them"

"Why were y'all there. Well Saturday Dallas was sick and went to the doctors. That was our girls day but we made up for it today."

"So if I ask Nye or Mari they would  tell me she is."

"Yep, She 3 and a half months pregnant.  Its a boy."

Ha, Good luck.

"And she's to far to abort. That's illegal "

You can see my smirk from miles away. I know this is gonna work. This time there isn't any faults. He don't like Dallas that much cause he's  here and he still fucking me.  Just like yesterday that was thats good-good .

"Alright."

"I gotta surprise for you"

I grabbed my things I bought and ran to my bed room . I looked in my bag grab the Candles . I placed to on my dresser and to  in the vases on the floor. I go spark a mach and light all of the candles.

I find the packs of rose pedals and throw them everywhere  I throw them on the floor the bed the dresser. EVERYWHERE. I don't care I'll just have Quinine clean that shit up. That's what little sisters are for.

I ran and hurried to put the lingerie on. It  fit way  too big maybe by two sizes. Who cares ? If it goes the right way , they will be off in a few minutes .

I turn out the lights because the candle are there. I slide on my heels . I hate them but you know guys like them.

I strut out to  the living room  . Making sure my heels hit against the hard wood flooring. I gently sit on his lap. I kiss him, Taking in every inch of his mouth into mine. In between kisses.

"Leave her."

Again going back to that kiss. Another big breath comes up.

"She never works hard enough to satisfy you"

The feeling and touching. I gently move the shirt above his head. Then caressing  his back . He grabs my back side. Giving a squeeze . I grab his shoulders.

"You know its true"

Another kiss commences.. I know his body heat is rising . I hop off of his lap and grab his hand to make him get up .

Bringing him to my room.

"Before we going to do this. You agree. You have to leave her"

Nodding his head he goes back in to kiss me.  I let him but I pull away

In my most seductive voice I can pull out of my voice box .

"Promise?"

"Yes"

"Good baby"

To be continued..... 

Never