Son of Hephaestus

Clang.

Clang.

Clang!

These were the sounds of a hammer hitting hot metal against the anvil. In the cabin which looked more like a steampunk forge than a room where you would sleep, stood only one person who stood over the anvil and he was struck the piece of metal which in the future will be a unique sword to a friend of that person.

The person has his face hidden behind a special mask to protects his face from the sparks. The man had tanned skin from the work he has with the forge. He was wearing dark baggy pants and a brown blacksmith apron. He has a muscular build.

Suddenly the person heard knocking on the door. He stopped hammering the piece of metal and turned his head towards the door. "Come in" he said with the ping of curiosity. The door to his cabin was opened by a young brunet with black eyes. The brunet looked at the man with the mask and smiled towards him "Hey Xylo, Can you come outside", the person took off his mask, reveals a handsome brunet with purple eyes and a short brown beard "Sure Mario".

A few moments later...

Xylo clicked a button next to his door and immediately ground opened and from it appeared a mechanical table and two mechanical chairs. "You can sit on this one" immediately after this Xylo sat on one of the chairs and clicked one of the buttons on his table and part of the table made 180 reveling machines that started making tea. Without any words, Mario sat on the chair and he was a little surprised that this chair is surprisingly comfortable, "I am still a little surprised how are you doing these things". Xylo only smiled and grabbed tea that was ready and gave one cup to Mario and one to him.

"I am Son of Hephaestus, do you remember and one or two teaspoons of sugar?" Xylo asked. "Yes, I remember, and please two," Mario replied smiling a little, Xylo liked to mess with him a lot, he still remembers when he was messing with him when he said he has a crush on Kaykrea. Both of them savored the good tea made by machine. Finally, Mario put down and looked at Xylo's serious look.

Xylo seeing this he put down his tea too and clicking the button the tea machine redacted to the table. "I wanted to ask for help Xylo," Mario said with a sirious and worried voice. "With what can I help?" Xylo said a little less serious. Mario without other words put this sword Eternity on the table, but the sword had cracks across its surface. Xylo stared wide-eyed at the sword of the Son of Zeus. "I need your help to repair the Eternity" Mario took a shard of metal from his pocket and put it next to the sword.

Xylo delicately touched the surface of Eternity "When it started happening?". Mario scratched his head "I think it slowly started a year ago after the battle with Bryan, I have destroyed Bryan's sword, a Seductive Rose" making a giant explosion". Xylo stared at the sword in deep thoughts and after few minutes he looked at Mario "I don't know who created the Seductive Rose but they are surely powerful, fortunately, the Seductive Rose was a little weaker than Eternity". Mario paled at the information that was given to him "S-seductive rose w-was only a little weaker than Eternity?!". Xylo node to Mario, he then grabbed the shard of the Eternity and eyed it "Yes, if it was stronger both Seductive Rose AND Eternity would be destroyed, I think your father wouldn't be happy with that". Mario looked at Xylo with a more worried look than before "Do you-" "fix it? I am your friend Mario! I will help you". Mario sighed from relief "Thanks gods!".

Later that day...

Xylo was outside and he was looking at the katana that he made, which was laying on the mechanical table he was sitting on earlier with Son of Zeus. The hilt of the sword was made from Japanese cherry wood and the leather was made from the fire beast, the blade of the katana had a red hue. He smiled from his work. He then heard the steps and he looked towards the source. Two people were walking towards his cabin, male and female. The Male was tall, he has dark hair arranged in a high ponytail. He is wearing red yukata. The female was much shorter, shorter than Xylo. She has black hair, sky blue eyes, on her face has some kind of red tattoo and she is wearing white-red kimono.

Male smiled towards Xylo and bowed to him "Hello Xylo Son of Hephaestus", Xylo notice that a second later the female bowed too. Xylo smiled and bowed too towards male and female "It is my pleasure to meeting you back Iroh Son of Amaterasu and you too Mania Daughter of Amaterasu".

All three of them stopped bowing to each other and smiled at each other. "I hope my request was completed" "Yes it was Iroh, it was easier than you think" Xylo turned around and walked to the table, from it he took the katana and walked back to Iroh and Mania. He then presented the katana before the children of Amaterasu. "This Katana will enchant your abilities" Xylo turned the hilt of the katana towards Iroh who grabbed and examined the sword. He made few swings to check its weight, with a smiled nod.

"It is perfect, thank you Xylo" Iroh bowed once more to Xylo. "This is no problem, we are friends" Xylo then looked towards Mania who pouted when looking at the katana that now Iroh owns. "Don't think I forget about you Mania" Mania looked towards Xylo with wide eyes in which he could see excitement. Xylo then lifted his closed hand before Mania and opened it a little, from his hand hanged a golden necklace with a sun made of obsidian. Mania gasped in awe.

"T-that is beautiful Xylo!" without any more words Xylo gave Mania the necklace which she then put on her neck. She then does something that shocked both Iroh and Xylo. She ran to the Son of Hephaestus and kissed his cheek. Xylo blushed at that and Mania only smiled widely with little blushes. "Thank you, Xylo!" "Y-you a-are welcome" Xylo still with a blush smiled back.

Good? Bad? Leave a comment, request, and a star. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my book which idea about it just suddenly came. Mike Out!