Chapter: 18🔺🅜︎🅔︎🅔︎🅣︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅖︎🅡︎🅔︎🅔︎🅣︎🔻

Start from the beginning

Instead of passing any sassy comments Y/n leave the bed on her own.

"Calm down Y/n, a few days, just a few days then you'll be out of this hell hole," she mumbles before breaking eye contact.

He gives her a toothbrush out of nowhere. "Go get fresh up."

He points towards the attached bathroom. She shrugs before going into there without any sort of argument.

When she comes out of the bathroom Yoongi grabs her hand before walking into his huge closet. She looks at the closet with an awestruck expression cause the closet is bigger than her apartment.

"Oi." he throws a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants in her way while she was busy admiring the closet. But surprisingly she catches them in an instant. She gives him a smug look like it's her win.

He just ignores her like an invisible person. "Go, take a bath after that Jin Hyung will come get you for a 'small meet and greet session' with the other members."

She looks disappointed and frustrated after listening to this.

In her opinion teamwork is useless, one member's injury can hamper the whole group on the other hand if you work solo there's no need to get worried about others. You finish your dirty work, get money, and disappear without leaving behind a single trace. Even when the uncle-niece duo used to work together they separate their way in front of the target base and work separately without interfering with each other.

Born Killers is one of the most dangerous and intelligent group but a new member like her can affect their performance at work, she thought as a sigh leave from her lips

But she has no choice but to accept her fate. Till Friday she doesn't have any types of weaknesses but things are different now. She can't afford to disobey his order. The photo frame and that revolver are precious items to her.

She nods her head and walks out of the closet, straight into the bathroom. After having a refreshing shower she comes out wearing Yoongi's clothes. Jin and Yoongi were talking about some business-related about drugs and supplies while waiting for her arrival. The discussion mainly focused on Choi Sung-Jae's murder and about the drug deal. They drop the topic when she comes out of the bathroom. Jin gave her a small smile which she returns.

"Y/N, you don't know but you have done an impossible job today. This person, our Boss, is awake before 11.00 am, you don't know how happy I'm today-" his speech got cut off by a shy but angry Yoongi.

"You are showing many expressions and emotions these days my boy, I'm impressed," Jin compliments her, and before Yoongi can reply he grabs Y/N's hand and runs out of the room.

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

Y/n feels kind of relieved when Jin drags her out of the gang leader's room. He pants due to exhaustion and laughs together for some time after running out of the room since Yoongi looked very flustered. The female assassin takes this chance to observe the place. By looking at the end of the staircase anyone can tell this is the first floor. Jin leads the way and She follows behind him, still beholding the decorations of the place.

On their way, the female assassin notices a shiny silver thread tied with the stair railings. A nylon thread to be exact.

"Jin stop!" Y/n yanks his shirt to pull him back before any accident happens. He looks at her like she is a crazy person or something.

"What the matter?" He questions her in a disturbance. Instead of an answer Y/n point at the thread as a warning.

Jin furrows his brows before inspecting it. Moreover, Small pieces of glass shards are also attached to the thread.